Mac OS Finance
Recognized by TabTimes.com as one of the Best Consumer Tablet Applications worldwide for Personal Finance for Personal Finance. And, a finalist for the 2013 Tabby Award.
The Mortgage Analyzer Mac adds the following features:
- monthly/semi-monthly/bi-weekly/weekly payment options
- start extra payments in a specific year
- option for mortgage type - US or Canadian
- You're contributing to continued development of app features -- Thanks!!
Mortgage Analyzer is a simple yet powerful tool that lets you see how different loan options (Fixed Rate or ARM) or Payment Options affect your mortgage. This includes:
· Applying extra periodic, annual, and one time payments
· Chart showing the difference between the mortgage payoff with and without extra payments
· Amortization Table showing how the mortgage is amortized over the life of the loan
· Setting Adjustable Rate Mortgage criteria to what may happen over the life of the loan
· Save your analysis so you can reload it later
· Remove an analysis (Swipe Right to Left across name in Load popup)
· Export your analysis results via Email
The Mac version fits on a single screen and is designed to be intuitive to use with onscreen help for every field and color coded functional area to help you easily navigate the tool.
- Bugs fix
- Open Mortgage analyzer directly from previous saved mortgage file