Mac OS Finance
iNVESTaCALC is an easy to use yet comprehensive investment and savings calculator, or just use it to plan and manage large purchases
iNVESTaCALC has four analysis windows each with their own App Help Notes window, together with a number of Worked Examples windows.
1. The Analysis (1) default window gives you a comprehensive insight to the scheme's performance and total fees applied, together with a graph of the Final Capital over time and if desired plots of the impact of ± change to the annual interest rate on the Final Capital. Warning panes will guide you through the data entry if you have a problem.
2. The Analysis (2) Goal-Seek window, accessed from the Analysis (1) window or the App tool bar Window drop-down menu, is similar to the Analysis (1) window but has the added capability of a Goal-Seek section where you can enter the required Final Capital and calculate the Initial Capital, Savings, % Return on Investment, % Yearly Fees, and Cash Fee on Capital needed to achieve it.
If the Goal-Seek function is activated the output analysis can be viewed in 3 different graphs, by clicking on 'Choose Graph' button, giving a simple and clear insight to the possible options to meet your future needs. You can also simply obtain the value from any point along the graph in the Plot Output data panel of the window.
3. The Analysis (3) Term-Seek window allows you to easily see the possible large differences in the time needed to achieve a given Capital under different Investment returns.
4. The Cash Flow window, used in conjunction with Analysis(1) & (2), provides a clear view of the relationship between total income streams and investment performance.
5. The App Help Notes, accessed from each Analysis window or the App tool bar Window drop-down menu, provides an easy to follow description and advice on how to use the App.
6. Worked Examples accessed from the App tool bar Worked Examples drop-down menu take you through the data entry and results of different scenarios to help you quickly realise how easy it is to use and the flexibility the App offers.
7. The input and output data from either window can be saved to your hard drive or iCloud Drive using a standard 'Save As' panel by clicking on 'Save As' located at the top right of each Analysis window. or printed by clicking on the 'Print' button.
8. It is easy to print out your data by clicking on the 'Print Data' button at the top right of each window, a standard Print Drop Down menu will appear. The Print Drop Down menu allows you to either print the data, or email, or text, or save the data to file in PDF format as needed.
9. You can add a note to each output page.
iNVESTaCALC is easy to use and gives you the flexibility and insight to make better choices, and fine tune your investment strategy.
1. Analysis(2) now updated to allow up to 6 Lump Sum Savings, and up to 6 Lump Sum Withdrawals, via a new Analysis(2) Lump Sum window
2. Output print and save file structure updated to include new lump sums
3. Examples (3) and (4) substantially updated to include multiple lump sums. The Lump Sum Window button and Choose Graph button in Examples (3) and (4) are now active to more closely replicate the actual analysis, and to improve understanding and customer experience.
4. Help Notes updated to reflect improvements