Chronicle - Bill Management
*** On Sale to celebrate the new version ***
If you pay bills, you need Chronicle. It gives you the peace of mind of never having to worry about whether you paid a bill again.
*** Syncs with iOS via iCloud ***
Even if you use another finance application for general finance, you need Chronicle. One late payment can wreak havoc on your credit score, leading to higher interest rates and denied loans-- in short, completely affecting your financial life.
That's why you need Chronicle. Chronicle will remind you when your bills are due, even when it isn't running. And in just a few minutes a month, you can handle everything related to paying your bills.
• Never forget a bill -- get reminded when your bills are due with alerts that can be synced to your iPhone and across all your Macs, even when Chronicle isn't running.
• Easily pay your bills online using Chronicle's integrated browser, or your default browser.
• Keep proof of all your payments -- store confirmation numbers and receipts right in Chronicle, so you always have proof of your payments.
• Get reminders in your notification center and put bills on your calendar. Chronicle can remind you via notification center on Mountain Lion, and on all Macs, can add your bills to your calendar so you can visually see when they are due.
MACWORLD gives Chronicle 4.5 out of 5 mice:
"Chronicle is one of the slickest finance apps available for the Mac. It’s easy to use and easy on the eyes, and it’s worthy of a spot on anyone’s Dock." -Macworld.com, 1/19/12
Syncing is built in:
You can sync Chronicle data with multiple Macs using Dropbox, details below!
You can sync Chronicle's reminders to iOS: http://go.littlefin.com/cloud
See a quick start video at chronicleapp.com
What Others Are Saying:
"Chronicle is an excellent App that has enabled me, once and for all to control my Bills and no longer have any surprises."
--MacUpdate User Review
"A great simple app to keep track of your monthly bills."
--The Easy Mac
"Simple yet powerful, with all the features I need and a very good interface" --MacStories
Squished a lot of bugs in this update, including one that could potentially cause Chronicle to hang at launch. In addition, one new feature: a Skip Payment button, used to easily skip the next payment if nothing is due.
Please consider leaving an updated review or rating if you like Chronicle, it helps very much. And as always, if you have trouble, don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW Feature: Skip Next Payment: Click to skip next payment for a bill if you owe nothing in the current cycle.
FIXED: A hang that could occur when auto-logging was enabled.
FIXED: Improved view of log payment screen on Yosemite.
FIXED: Today indicator on calendar was hard to see, especially on Yosemite.
FIXED: In some cases, with weekend avoidance turned on, bills that repeat twice a month would not adjust due date after a payment is logged.
FIXED: A few interface typos.
FIXED: Adjusted shortcut for switching bills so as to not interfere with a common OS X shortcut (new shortcut is Command - Option - Shift - Arrow).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 1 day ago
- LittleFin LLC
- 15.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (419)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Chronicle - Bill Reminders
• Compartments - Organize Your Stuff
• Reverie - Daily Inspirational Quotes & Images