"Where does all my money go?" you've asked yourself. You've written it down in your paper check register but it can't sort and categorize your transactions and it will never balance itself. You've tried expensive accounting packages but they're so full of features you'll never use that it's actually painful just to enter the raw data. What you really need is a friendly personal finance tool that gets the basics just right and keeps things simple.
• Instantly find your money with QuickFilter, the search field that let's you combine multiple criteria
• Schedule your Entries in advance and CheckBook remembers when it's time to pay up
• Get the big picture with Account Summaries, reports that subtotal your cash flow by date range
• Quickly import QIF, OFX, QFX, CSV and tabbed text from your bank or other finance apps
• See different balances and totals at a glance with the Interactive Balance
CheckBook - Powerfully Simple Personal Finance.
Learn More About CheckBook
• Download a copy of CheckBook's built-in help: http://www.splasm.com/checkbook/downloads.html
• Watch video tutorials of CheckBook: http://www.splasm.com/videos
• Share with other CheckBook users in our forums: http://www.splasm.com/forum
When you have a question about CheckBook we want to help. Send a message to email@example.com so we can talk!
• Schedules that begin on a weekend and are set to use the preceding Friday now create their first Entry on schedule
• Categories and Types reload properly when switching Accounts files
• Running Balance is now recalculated immediately when Entries are removed
• QIF Import now recognizes presetTypes in each transaction’s N field
• Accounts files can now be shared by multiple users on the same Mac without affecting permissions
• Corrects a potential crash when using custom To/From or Description lists
• Miscellaneous user interface adjustments
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 15, 2012
- Splasm Software, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (30)
- 3.9 MB