Mac OS Finance
The Bitcoin.com wallet is a simple and powerful full featured Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Bitcoin (BTC) wallet that allows you to send and receive either currency with anyone anywhere in the world. It supports both single and multisignature wallets as well as English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, German, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, and Portuguese. It is based on the open source Copay wallet made by Bitpay.
To learn more, visit Bitcoin.com
- Fixed a bug that would show you an empty screen when choosing the wallet to send from.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't clear the Personal Note between transactions.
- Fixed a bug where reading a URL QR code would freeze the wallet.
- Fixed a bug where the wallet wouldn't automatically choose the Korean Won for phones in Korean.
- Fixed a UI bug that made buttons bigger in some languages.
- Fixed a UI bug that would hide the fees in the iPhone X and iPhone XS.
- The wallet now correctly identifies misspelled Bitcoin Cash prefixes.
- Adhered to Shapeshift's maximum and minimum amounts.
- Added pagination to the transaction history so it now loads faster.