WordSearch 4 is the successor to the widely acclaimed Word Search V3.
Please note this application requires a minimum display resolution of 1280 x 800
There is a free version, Wordsearch 4 Lite, available in the App Store.
WordSearch 4 has been redesigned and written from the ground up but still maintains the ease of use and features of it’s predecessor with the enhancements available in a modern AppleMac application.
Input words to a document
• by typing them into a table
• by dragging and dropping a file containing words from the finder onto a WordSearch 4 document
• by importing a file containing words to a WordSearch 4 document
• by dragging words from one WordSearch 4 document to another one
• by dragging text from another program such as Pages, Textedit, Safari, Firefox etc.
• Attach clues to words
• Automatic, and user activated, spell checking of words and clues.
• Unlimited undo/redo in the input screen.
• in sizes from 8 x 8 to 32 x 32
• in up to 50 user defined shapes.
• A wysiwyg print preview display with the following:-
• Toggle between words and clues
• Full control of the printed title of the wordsearch
• Full control of the printed instruction to the user of the wordsearch
In the wordsearch section :-
• adjust font and size of characters in the wordsearch
• adjust spacing between characters in wordsearch
• toggle between lower and upper case characters
• adjust horizontal position of wordsearch on the page
• adjust vertical position of characters within the wordsearch frame
In the words section:-
• adjust font and size used in words
• adjust vertical spacing between rows of words
• adjust horizontal position of words on the page
• adjust number of columns of words
• scramble the letters of the words (anagrams)
• display the words in one of two coded fonts
In the clues section:-
• adjust font and size used in clues
• adjust vertical spacing between rows of clues
• adjust horizontal position of clues on the page
• Print multiple wordsearches each one created from the same words but each one being different from every other one.
• Print a solution to a wordsearch, even multiple wordsearches.
Added checkbox to the wordsearch creation window to include or exclude spaces in multiple words when creating the wordsearch. See help file for full explanation.
Made it easier to input words and clues via the input dialog box. See help file for full explanation.
Fixed a bug in OSX 10.9 when using shapes where an extra line of characters was drawn at the bottom of the wordsearch.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 21 hours ago
- Jim Graham
- 2.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5)