Our ear training software, Phobia series, has been used world wide and designed for aspiring musicians and music major students. These interactive training will help developing essential listening skills on common musical subject such as chords, chord inversions, intervals, and scales.
• ChordPhobia helps you learn to recognize chords by ear.
• InversionPhobia helps you learn to recognize inversions by ear.
• IntervalPhobia helps you learn to recognize intervals by ear.
• ScalePhobia helps you learn to recognize scales/modes by ear.
In ScalePhobia, you will see/hear most of the scales/modes from the major scale to the Locrian mode.
• Scale/Mode Tonic: C, C#/Db, D, D#/Eb, E, F, F#/Gb, G, G#/Ab, A, A#/Bb, and B
• Scale/Mode Types: Major (Ionian), Natural Minor (Aeolian), Harmonic Minor, Melodic Minor, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Locrian, Whole Tone, Blues, Major Pentatonic, Minor Pentatonic, Whole-Half Diminished, and Half-Whole Diminished.
• Play Modes: Scale/Mode Dictionary, Training, and Lesson.
• Note Orders: Ascending, and Descending.
• Interval Display: e.g. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8, PU-M2-M3-P4-P5-M6-M7-P8, C-D-E-F-G-A-B-C
• Piano Keyboard View
• Staff View
• Added the "Show notes on the staff in training/lesson" option which helps you learn to recognize scales by sight.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 07, 2013
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 1.1 MB