Recorder for Notes
Recorder for Notes will let you record all of your entries in the Notes application, and turn them into audio files using the Mac's built in speech technology. Play them back on your Mac, or sync them to your iPhone, iPod, or iPad for on-the-go listening! The possibilities are endless!
• Recorder for Notes will consolidate and record all of your notes with pauses and time stamps between entries.
• Audio files will be recorded in the voice that you have selected in the Speech Control Panel.
• Supported output audio formats are AAC, AIFF, and WAVE.
While AAC is preferred because of it's significantly smaller file size, some 3rd party voices may not support it. For that reason, AIFF and WAVE are included as well.
If you are looking to record text based documents, please check out "Text2Tape"
Updated to work with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 23, 2014
- Niles Mitchell
- 2.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data