Preschool Primer is a lively and entertaining jungle adventure that will delight 2 to 5 year olds.
Incorporates exciting games and puzzles that will thrill and teach the basic elements of successful pre-writing and computer skills before starting school.
Some of the features include:
• Improves on-screen hand to eye coordination.
• Practice numerous writing patterns and letter formations.
• Have hours of fun colouring in captivating pictures.
• Practice mouse skills by piecing together jigsaw puzzles.
• Printable 16-page activity book (blackline masters) for lots of fun.
Natural Development of ESSENTIAL SKILLS in:
* Full use of mouse.
* Computer Literacy.
* Listening: following directions.
* Thinking: problem-solving.
* Self learning and concentration.
* Understanding multi-media context.
* Fine motor co-ordination.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 10, 2013
- Eureka Multimedia Pty Ltd
- 79.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 3D Reading and Spelling Adventure
• abcs 123s Racing Adventure
• Australian Bushrangers
• Australian Explorers
• Box of Education
• Eureka's Times Tables
• Eureka's Times Tables Lite
• Everyday Words and Phrases
• Fractions & Decimals
• Fun and Spooky Adding and Subtracting
• Fun on Alphabet Farm
• Fun With Numbers and Puzzles
• Grammar and Punctuation
• High School Maths - Year 7
• High School Maths Year 10
• High School Maths Year 8
• High School Maths Year 9
• Kids Typing Tutor
• Let's Learn Multiplication and Division
• Maths Practice Exam Creator - Year 10
• Maths Practice Exam Creator - Year 7
• Maths Practice Exam Creator - Year 8
• Maths Practice Exam Creator - Year 9
• Me and My Horse
• My First abc and Spelling
• My First Reading and Spelling Words
• Naplan Style Maths Tests - Year 3
• Naplan Style Maths Tests - Year 5
• Naplan Style Maths Tests - Year 7
• Naplan Style Maths Tests - Year 9
• Phonics for Beginners
• Phonics Racing Adventure
• Read and Spell With Phonics 2
• Read and Spell With Phonics 3
• Shapes Patterns and Music