Naplan Style Maths Tests - Year 5
Mac OS Education
Based on Australian Schools Maths Naplan Tests
Eureka's Naplan Style Maths Tests for Year 5 is a revolutionary maths tests creator that help students to reinforce maths lessons taught in class and in particular, the the type of questions asked in Australia's National Assessment Program - Literacy and Numeracy (NAPLAN) type tests.
Maths skills improve with practice. Eureka's Naplan Style Maths Tests generates 1000's of unique Naplan-style maths questions providing students with a wealth of practice questions.
Step-by-step worked solutions on the answer sheets or on-screen allow students to compare their solutions and identify any mistakes.
A student's progress is tracked which allows areas of weakness to be identified.
Eureka's Naplan Style Maths Tests - Year 5 allows the student to tailor exams to concentrate on particular topics for additional practice and to improve overall test outcomes.
* Generates 1000's of unique NAPLAN-type maths questions.
* Based on past NAPLAN tests.
* Tests can be completed on-screen or in printed form to simulate test conditions.
* Includes Step by step worked solutions.
* Progress is tracked and areas of weakness are identified.
* Combines calculator and non-calculator tests
- Place Value
- Recording Numbers in Words
- Addition and Subtraction: Problem Solving
- Multiplication and Division: Problem Solving
- Money Value
- Adding and Subtracting Money
- Multiplying and Dividing Money
• Patterns & Algebra
- Number Patterns
- Number Sentences and Missing Values
- Time Table
• Data and Chance
- Collecting Data
• Space and Geometry
- Two Dimensional Shapes
- Three Dimensional Shapes
- Faces, Edges and Vertices
- Lines of Symmetry
- Sliding, Reflecting and Rotating
- Location and Position
- Maps and Co-ordinates
* This product is neither endorsed nor supported by the Ministerial Council for Education, Early Childhood Development and Youth Affairs(MCEECDYA), the Australian Curriculum Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) nor any Australian Govenment Agency.