** iFlash Touch, a FREE companion viewer app for iPhone and iPod touch, is available from the iOS App Store. **
iFlash is a flash card learning app for the Mac that lets you create and study virtual flash cards. If you want to learn almost anything, from a foreign language to the ten-codes police officers use, iFlash is for you.
• Create your own card decks, or download (for free!) any of the over 7,000 decks available from the built-in Deck Library community.
• "Memorization" features let you easily cram for tests, or study longer-term subjects.
• Unlimited card sides lets you go beyond the physical limitations of index cards. For example, you could have "Word", "Meaning", and "Pronunciation" sides for your cards.
• Study your decks on the go using the free iFlash Touch companion app for iOS.
• Add images and audio to any card side.
• Keep track of which cards you know with 3 different methods of memorization systems, including an interval method to help learn large amounts of information over time.
• Print your cards to 8.5x11 paper.
• Import from text files, including CSV files.
Emergency update to fix an issue with OS X 10.8 that caused card decks to not open.
iFlash 2.9.1 had:
- Added more options for sharing your deck to the Export menu (including Email, iMessage, AirDrop, etc)
- Added "Forgot your password?" link when logging into the Deck Library
- Added support for upcoming version of iFlash Touch (yup, it's actually getting updated)
- Fixed issue with application icon appearing corrupted
- Fixed bug where deleting a card from a category would inadvertantly move it to the Trash
- Fixed bug with card numbers in the sidebar with decks that had more than 9,999 cards
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 20, 2014
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (139)
- 1.9 MB