iFlash is a flash card learning app for the Mac that lets you create and study virtual flash cards. If you want to learn almost anything, from a foreign language to the ten-codes police officers use, iFlash is for you.
** iFlash Touch, a FREE companion app for iPhone and iPod touch, is available from the iOS App Store as a separate download. **
• Create your own card decks, or download (for free!) any of the over 5,000 decks available from the built-in Deck Library community.
• "Memorization" feature keeps track of which cards you have memorized.
• Unlimited card sides lets you go beyond the physical limitations of index cards. For example, you could have "Word", "Meaning", and "Pronunciation" sides for your cards.
• Study your decks on the go using the free iFlash Touch companion app for iOS.
• Add images and audio to any card side.
• Keep track of which cards you know with 3 different methods of memorization systems, including an interval method to help learn large amounts of information over time.
• Print your cards to 8.5x11 paper.
• Import from any text file, including CSV files.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 29, 2011
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (133)
- 1.1 MB