** iFlash Touch, a FREE companion viewer app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, is available from the iOS App Store. Images and audio only work on the Mac version of iFlash. **
iFlash is an easy to use flash card learning app for the Mac that lets you create and study virtual flash cards. If you want to learn almost anything, from a foreign language to the ten-codes police officers use, iFlash is for you.
• Create your own card decks, or download (for free!) any of the over 7,000 decks available from the built-in Deck Library community.
• "Memorization" features let you easily cram for tests, or study longer-term subjects.
• Unlimited card sides lets you go beyond the physical limitations of index cards. For example, you could have "Word", "Meaning", and "Pronunciation" sides for your cards.
• Study your decks on the go using the free iFlash Touch companion app for iOS.
• Add images and audio to any card side.
• Keep track of which cards you know with 3 different methods of memorization systems, including an interval method to help learn large amounts of information over time.
• Print your cards to 8.5x11 paper.
• Import from text files, including CSV files.
- Added references to iPad for exporting
- Added exporting of all images and audio in a deck when exporting to text file
- Pressing Shift-Tab in the main table view will now correctly go back in cards
- Fixed bug when sending some decks to iFlash Touch
- Fixed bug where deleting cards while searching didn't work
If you like iFlash, please consider leaving a good review in the App Store. They really help, and we love reading them! :)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 12, 2014
- 1.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (157)