xDiagram application could help you make nice diagram graphic documents or UML documents quickly by keeping lines connected to shapes even when they're moved.
Functions of the application:
+ SMART LINE / CONNECTOR:
Smart Line if attached to a shape will automatically change position every time when the main shape is moved, resized.
+ BASIC SHAPE (new):
There are 92 shapes to add to your diagram. You could add/change text to display inside the shape.
Drawing UML activity diagram will be easier using these shapes.
+ PRE-DEFINED IMAGES (new):
There are 1056 predefined nice images shapes for you to add to your diagram.
Shape types are as following:
+ OVER 2000 BEAUTIFUL SYMBOLS:
More than that, there are over 2000 beautiful symbols for you to add to the diagram.
Please press the "SMILE" icon button on the left to add and select any symbol to the diagram.
+ ADD IMAGE:
You could add any image file (support file type: gif, jpeg, png, bmp, pict, tiff) to display as an item inside the application.
Image file could be shown in following modes: Stretch / Fit inside bound / Fit outside bound.
The application also allows to DRAG/DROP many image files directly from Finder or pasted image from clipboard to current editing window to add them to the diagram.
+ GENERATE UML CLASS DIAGRAM from C++/JAVA SOURCE:
By dragging C++ header(*.h) or Java files, folders into the diagram window, the application will auto-generate UML class diagram for you. (Accurate rate: 90%)
+ ALIGN MULTIPLE ITEMS:
Select many items then do right-click mouse to select alignment options as following:
(also allow to auto-align with another objects)
- Center (Horizontal or Vertical)
- Horizontal center in View
- Vertical center in View
+ CHANGE DISPLAY ORDER:
Select items then do right-click mouse to select change order settings:
- Send to back
- Bring to Front
- Bring forward 1 level
- Send backward 1 level
+ OPEN/SAVE to "*.UMD" file:
UMD (*.umd) is the new file type created only for this application.
Press "⌘S" to save current diagram to an UMD file so that you could load it later for editing.
+ EXPORT TO IMAGE FILE:
Press "⌘E" to export current diagram to an image file with format of PDF, TIFF or PNG or JPEG.
+ SUPPORT PRINT:
Press "⌘P" to print current document.
+ CAPTURE TO CLIPBOARD:
Press "⌘4" or click on Capture button to export current diagram image to clipboard, then you could paste that image to another application.
Example: Open [Preview] application, press "⌘N" to paste above captured image to view or to save to an image file.
Of course, you could paste that image to Excel, Word application too.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo (shortcut key: Cmd-Z / Shift-Cmd-Z)
- Copy / Paste (shortcut key: Cmd-C / Cmd-V)
- Doublicate select items (shortcut key: Cmd-D)
- Group / Ungroup Items (shortcut key: Cmd-G / Shift-Cmd-G)
- Lock/Unlock items position (shortcut key: Cmd-L / Shift-Cmd-L)
- Rotate left, rotate right (shortcut key: Cmd-J / Cmd-K)
- Scale size of select items
- Flip select items
- Shadow supported
- Snap to Grid
- Auto Align with another object when resize or move
- Change display order
- Export to png, jpeg, tiff, pdf image file (shortcut key: Cmd-E)
- Print supported (shortcut key: Cmd-P)
- Customizable color / Font / Size / Line Type
- Support gradient fill to shapes
- Customize measure unit and scale (point, cm, mm, inch….)
- Allow to Export image in 300dpi
- Allow user to select items then save them to template list to reuse later
- Fix bugs
- Add Flip, Rotate, Scale function
- CMD-D to doublicate select items
- Improve “More Shapes” dialog
- Add more shape objects
- Add arc, curve line object
- Add Zoom-in Zoom-out short-cut keys
- to start edit text of an item, user could press SPACE or ENTER key
- Improve Help function by adding status-hint text label on the bottom of drawing windows
- Improve group function: can group in multi level
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 14, 2013
- Developer Tools
- Tien Thinh Vu
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (56)
- 32.9 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Dictionaries For All
• EiWa Web (Japanese Dictionary + WebBrowser)
• French Dictionaries
• French Reader (Livres & Dictionnaires)
• German Dictionaries
• German Reader (Bücher & Wörterbücher)
• Japan Pocket Dictionary (with WebBrowser)
• Japanese Dictionaries
• Từ điển (Vietnam Pocket Dictionary)
• Vietnam Dictionaries
• WebReflow and RSS Subscribe Browser
• iReader for Studying Languages
• xDiagram HD
• Đọc sách đa ngôn ngữ (Vietnamese Reader)
• 電子書籍リーダー・辞書 - iReader for Japanese