Generate strings files from your source code. Generate pseudolocalized strings files from your source code. Just drag and drop, and your strings files will be created.
NOTE: Source code must have NSLocalizedString(@"", @""); statements for Pseudolocalizer to work.
- generate regular strings files
- generate pseudolocalized strings files
- simplified UI
- fixed issue that caused strings file generation to fail
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 23, 2012
- Developer Tools
- Martin Nash
- 0.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5)