Navicat for MySQL
★★★★ The No.1 MySQL Database Management GUI ★★★★
Navicat for MySQL is a powerful database administration and development tool for MySQL. It works with any MySQL Database Server from version 3.21 or above, and supports most of the latest MySQL features. It also contains many advanced features like Data Modeling Tool, Import and Export, Visual Query Builder, Data Transfer, Data and Structure Synchronization and Batch Job Scheduling.
Features in Navicat are sophisticated enough to provide professional developers for all their specific needs, yet easy to learn for users who are new to database server.
- Powerful Visual Database Designer
Data Modeling Tool allows you to create graphical representations of a relational database. The Reverse Engineer feature enables you to create a database model from an existing database and graphically visualize and edit the structure of the database. Or, you can graphically create a model, and generate a database that supports the model.
In addition to creating model from database, Navicat Data Modeling also allows you to compare and synchronize between Models and Databases and generate SQL/ DDL scripts.
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building
Visual Builder allows you to build complicated queries without any knowledge of SQL syntax. You can also experience a quick way in constructing SQL statements in SQL Editor with the code/word completion feature. Whether you want to select available properties of database objects or SQL keywords, all it takes is a pick from the drop-down list.
- Impressive data export and import capabilities
Navicat for MySQL provides a robust set of features to insert new data into your database or extract data from it using a variety of formats to suit your purposes. You can import data into your databases from up to 5 most popular formats including XLS, XML, CSV, TXT and DBF to create new tables or update existing tables in your database. It also gives you complete control over the source data selected for export, allowing you to fine tune the content of the output with special refinement options for each format.
- Powerful data manipulation tools
Advanced data transferring feature brings you a new level of reliability in transferring data between databases. Moreover, Naivcat synchronization tools provide the ability for data in different databases to be kept up-to-date so that each repository contains the same information.
Other useful features:
- ER Diagram View
- Backing up and restoring database
- Setting schedules
- Privilege manager
- Form view
- Text/Hex/Image viewer and editor
- SQL Beautifier/Minifier
- Connection coloring
- Virtual grouping
- Database Wide Search
- Object Filter
- Fixed the improper font size in editor on retina display
- Fixed the connection leakage bug after opening some windows
- Fixed the bug that tables cannot be renamed in ER diagram
- Some other minor bug fixes and improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 13, 2013
- Developer Tools
- PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (8)
- 22.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Navicat Data Modeler
• Navicat Data Modeler Essentials
• Navicat Essentials for MySQL
• Navicat Essentials for Oracle
• Navicat Essentials for PostgreSQL
• Navicat Essentials for SQL Server
• Navicat Essentials for SQLite
• Navicat Premium
• Navicat Premium Essentials
• Navicat for Oracle
• Navicat for PostgreSQL
• Navicat for SQL Server
• Navicat for SQLite