Localizable Strings Merge
The app used by thousands and thousands of iOS and OS X developers to localize their applications.
The only tool that allows you to:
- *generate* the Localizable.strings file with the list of strings to be translated
- *merge* the strings as soon as the translators will provide you the translated strings.
All with a simple and easy user interface. An essential tool that will save you hours of work.
Supports Objective-C, Swift, Objective-C++, and C files. OS X Yosemite compatible.
This update provides several improvements, including the support for Swift, Retina Displays and OS X 10.10 Yosemite. It also provides several improvements and bug fixes behind the scenes.
Enjoy the new update? Please write a review. And if you've got any ideas on how we can keep improving our app, we're all ears. Drop us a line through the page "Contact" at www.delitestudio.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 04, 2014
- Developer Tools
- Delite Studio S.r.l.
- 1.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (16)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cuneotrekking – Recensioni, guide, notizie e escursioni tra le Alpi Cuneesi
• Delite Blocks
• File Extractor for ZIP, RAR, 7-ZIP, and TAR archives
• File Storage Companion
• File Storage – The only file manager you need
• File Transfer
• File Transfer – Exchange files between multiple devices seamlessly
• Local Cloud
• Local Cloud Pro – Open files stored on your computer
• Picture Transfer
• Picture Transfer Companion
• Prices Drop Monitor for Amazon