Mac OS Developer Tools
If you want to reclaim tens of gigabytes of your storage used for various Xcode caches - this tool is for you!
Xcode could store tens of gigabytes in ~/Library/Developer folder. Most of those cached files & symbols are not reclaimed over time and could consume a large amount of your storage, which is especially important if you have relatively small SSD drive.
Xcode Cleaner gives you an easy way to inspect auto-generated files and clean them if necessary. It could also remind you about scan after a while.
This update brings following improvements:
- Custom derived data & archives folder option
- Added icons for new OS'es: iOS 12, watchOS 5 and tvOS 12
- Support for macOS 10.14 Mojave and Xcode 10
- Support for dark mode on macOS Mojave!
- App is now more secure by using new Hardened Runtime
- Small visual improvements & tweaks
- Small bug fixes related to selection of items