Corona Project Manager
Corona Project Manager (CPM) is for anyone who develops iOS apps using Ansca Mobile's Corona SDK framework. It's a manager for all the projects and assets (source code files, graphics, audio files, etc.) that go into your app so you can quickly switch from one to another, swap out assets, and just generally have a smoother workflow.
Drag in a project, click Launch, and it's up and running in the simulator.
How it works...
Create as many projects as you like inside CPM, and then add as many assets as you like to each project. To launch a project with the Corona Simulator, just click the Launch button in the toolbar. Any feedback from the terminal will show up in the bottom of the CPM window.
- One-click launching of the Corona sample projects or your own projects.
- Launch projects with Corona SDK or Corona Game Edition.
- Dynamic Assets allow you to turn on and off code, graphics, etc., with a click.
- Create a code library and easily grab them to include in another file.
- Show all the assets in your project, or hide some to get them out of your way.
- Feedback from the terminal shows up right inside CPM.
- Get up and running fast with tutorial videos if you need them.
! Quick Start Tip: After launching choose Learning Center Online under the Help menu to see all the tutorial VIDEOS that will get you up and running FAST!
*** Again, CPM is ONLY useful for people using Corona SDK to develop iOS apps and games. CPM does work with the trial or paid version of Corona SDK. ***
New interface makes development easier. Too many changes to list here. Be sure and look at the videos in the Learning Center (under the Help menu in CPM) to see how to use the new features.
** The Learning Center has a link to the Trouble Ticket system in case of any upgrade problems - use it if you need any help! :) **
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 31, 2012
- Developer Tools
- Jay Jennings
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- 6.7 MB