Issue with multiscreen setup for Mavericks users is now solved!
Get the most elegant color picker on the App Store!
Color Picker is designed for ultra quick access and to quietly get out of your way when you are done picking. The color will be available in the pasteboard.
Compatible with Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks (only single-monitor support in Mavericks, a fix is under development),
Color Picker resides in your menu bar once you have launched it. When you press the icon, it will immediately freeze the screen, starting to track your mouse and the color beneath it. It will show a resizable zoom-in window displaying the area around the mouse pointer so that you can select a single pixel with great precession.
When you click on a pixel you will be presented with a menu containing the selected color formatted in a wide range of formats.
Different formats like decimal, hexadecimal and percentage are available as well as immediate creation of color objects for many popular programming languages. If you need any additional format, send us an e-mail and we promise to add it for the next release!
- 24 different color coding formats
- Resizable zoom window
- Named colors for Visual Studio, Cocoa and HTML
- Select a default format or get a selection each time
- Full multi-monitor support
- Resides in menu bar for quick access
- Optional auto-start with OSX
- There is a bug in OSX 10.9.2 (and possible other versions of OSX) that corrupts pixel data. A bug has been reported to Apple and a workaround is now implemented in Color Picker so that it works until the real issue is fixed.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 03, 2014
- Developer Tools
- Mobility Dreams
- 1.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (36)