WarRoom® is a lightweight but powerful document review tool for litigation support. WarRoom is designed for attorneys and litigation support professionals who need an easy-to-use system for loading images and data from an electronic document production.
"WarRoom is an amazing program. E-discovery solutions are virtually nonexistent for OS X and WarRoom has now filled that need. WarRoom is easy to use and packed with great features."
- Bradford J. Black, Black Chang & Hamill LLP
In these days of electronic discovery and massive document reviews, most major law firms have agreed on a standard for their productions. Typically these productions consist of a "data" file, an "images" file, and a folder full of single page tiff image files. Without expensive database software (none of which is available for OS X), a production like this would be useless to you. Now, with WarRoom, you can have the same tools at a fraction of the cost.
WarRoom runs on OS X 10.7 Lion and 10.8 Mountain Lion, and provides many advanced features:
Easily create your document database structure
• Create up to 50 database fields
• Field values can contain text, numbers, or dates (various formats)
Import document metadata with ease
• Load data from delimited text files (.DAT or .TXT) using any standard character
• Load image data from .LFP, .OPT, or .LOG files (supports single or multi page Tiffs)
• Import PDF files directly into your project*
Make your document review painless
• Review documents in Browse, Table, or Split Screen mode
• Search document full text instantly, or construct a form search for deeper searching
• Search within the text of a document to highlight hits
• Built in Image Viewer launches in a separate window (supports dual displays)
Organize your documents and hide privileged information
• Tag documents with various issues, and search based on your tags
• Redact sensitive information on images and optionally make the redactions permanent
Export only what you would like to produce
• Export full text OCR to .TXT text files
• Export images to multi-page .PDF or single page .TIFF image files with an associated .LFP image load file
• Export document data to a delimited text .DAT file
• Supported data load file formats: Concordance .DAT or any delimited text file (.TXT format)
• Supported image load file formats: iPro .LFP**, Opticon .OPT or .LOG
WarRoom does not currently process "native" files for electronic discovery.
WarRoom is currently English only.
*In order to capture the full text of PDFs into your database, they must already be full-text searchable PDFs. WarRoom does not currently OCR documents.
**Please note that the following .LFP codes are not currently supported by WarRoom: LC, IO, IA, FD, IN, IS, FT, OT, OF, OI, DT, RT, DA, SR, and RS.
*** FIXES ***
- massive improvement to memory usage and performance when importing PDFs, data load files, OCR, or image load files.
- improvements to Preferences window
- improved handling of unsupported codes during .LFP image load file imports
- fixed error messages when importing malformed LOG image load files
- first launch now opens a new database by default
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 16, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (4)
- 5.1 MB