Need a diagram, process chart, quick page-layout, website wireframe or graphic design? OmniGraffle can help you make eye-popping graphic documents quickly by keeping lines connected to shapes even when they're moved, providing powerful styling tools, and magically organizing diagrams with just one click. Whether you need a quick sketch or an epic technical figure, OmniGraffle keeps it gorgeously understandable.
OmniGraffle Pro for Mac is the professional edition of OmniGraffle; a standard edition is also available for half the price. (See below for a list of the features in this Pro edition.) OmniGraffle is also available for iPad.
• Use built-in stencils or create your own custom shapes.
• Share your stencils at Graffletopia, a popular third-party library of free OmniGraffle stencils.
• OmniGraffle's Bézier shape drawing tool allows you to easily create custom shapes with lines made up of curves, straight lines, and control points.
• Drag lines between shapes to connect them, and OmniGraffle keeps them connected as you move shapes around.
• Smart guides help you lay out compelling documents in a flash.
• See OmniGraffle for Mac for more!
• Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as with Visio stencils (VSS) and Visio templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
• Subgraphs: Use subgraphs to expand and collapse segments of your diagram just like you can expand and collapse rows in outline view.
• Shared layers: When you have common elements that you'd like to display on different canvases, shared layers make it easy to keep them updated.
• Notes: An object with a note displays the note in a tag when you rest the pointer over it for a moment; click the note inspector to view and edit the note.
• Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
• Document scale: Specify a document scale (e.g. "1 in = 2 ft" or "100 px = 1 km") to create accurately scaled floorplans and maps.
• Shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction).
• Multiple editing windows: You can have multiple editing windows on any one document, so you don't have to switch from canvas to canvas or zoom in and out to get your work done.
• Presentation mode: Presentation Mode allows you to link multiple canvases together, and run a slide show that displays your documents full screen.
• Favorites: Save your most commonly-used object styles for quick access in a drop-down menu on each drawing tool.
• ColorSync: To ensure your professional documents will print exactly as you've designed them, OmniGraffle Professional supports Apple's ColorSync technology to provide in-depth proofing.
For video tutorials and other information, please visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnigraffle.
OmniGraffle Professional 5.4.2 is a minor update which fixes a small number of bugs and crashes discovered since the release of OmniGraffle 5.4.1.
• Fixed a reproducible crash working with certain Visio stencils.
• Fixed a text wrapping bug when text variables were being used.
• Actions to open files should work more reliably when exporting to PDF and using Preview.
• Searching for notes and metadata on installed stencils should be working again.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 20, 2012
- The Omni Group
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (11)
- 69.7 MB