Easy Books Accounting
Mac OS Business
Accounts in a mess? Worried about 'doing the books'? Let's make it…well…EASY!
Easy Books is professional business bookkeeping, invoicing and time-tracking for your Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
It includes demo businesses and space for 60 transactions so you can see if you like it. You can update to unlimited transactions by taking out a subscription.
Easy Books is Ideal for small businesses and 'one man bands', this app allows you to keep track of all your accounts, including bank accounts, sales and purchase invoices, expenses, earnings and assets (including depreciation). For bank and credit card accounts, you can reconcile your statements in the app.
Entering information is easy and quick. Previous entries are used to auto-complete new ones. You can also save time when entering similar transactions by duplicating an existing transaction and setting the date. You can also import transactions from a CSV file.
Set recurring transactions to match your standing orders (such as pay day). Easy Books automatically creates these transactions as they become due according to your schedule (weekly, every two weeks, monthly and so on).
A full double-entry accounting package that not only maintains the accounts, but also performs financial reports such as:
* Profit and Loss (accrual or cash basis)
* Balance Sheet
* Cash Flow
* Trial Balance
* VAT return (cash, standard or flat rate)
* Customer and Supplier Aged Debt
* Monthly breakdown and budget analysis
* Transaction List
All reports can be exported from the app by email. The output format is HTML or CSV which can be imported into other applications such as Excel.
Invoices and delivery notes are generated in PDF format. Send these by email direct to your customer, print them or send them to other apps such as Dropbox. Set the company logo, addresses, payment terms and so on to customise the invoice for your business. Once purchased, the DRAFT watermark is removed for every invoice you send. You can also prepare your customer statements in PDF format as well.
Transactions can split over many lines if you require, so for example, if you raise a sales invoice for a customer, you can add a separate line for each item on the invoice.
Value Added Tax
Add any number of sales and purchase VAT accounts, each with a specific rate. Easy Books automatically calculates the amounts for you.
Enter amounts in a foreign currency and Easy Books will keep track of any realised and unrealised gains due to exchange rate variations over time.
Track time spent working for different customers. Set your billing rates and the app will generate a sales entry for your customer as well as keep a record of all your hours worked and what you were doing. This optional extra comes with 10 entries to try it out. If you don't need it, its easy to turn off completely to keep the user interface clean and simple.
Backup and Restore
Backing up is easy, and the backup file is compatible with the iOS version of Easy Books. But it's better to use our Online Sync service. This provides continuous online backup and synchronises between all devices running the app, Mac to Mac or iPad/iPhone to Mac.
All pricing plans include access to our Online Syncing service for continuous online backup and to synchronise all changes you make with every device whether Mac or iOS.
You can share access to your books with your accountant. This allows them to check your accounts for accuracy, fix mistakes, complete your tax calculation and handle your year end.
For a full user guide to Easy Books, visit our web site; https://easybooksapp.com
• Fields in a transaction list that exceed the available space show their full content in a tooltip.
• Sale transactions also list their line items in a tooltip when hovering over the invoice number.
• The default font size has been increased by 10%. You can choose the size of text using the menu bar under View > Make Text Bigger.
• Improvements to statements. When taking a transaction off a statement, it no longer drops to the last line in the un-reconciled list. Instead, it moves to the top line.
• When duplicating a foreign currency transaction with a user defined exchange rate, Easy Books looks up a new rate when the transaction date is set.
• Fixed an issue affecting reports. When running a MacBook Pro with TouchBar, and the accessibility keyboard or VoiceOver enabled (under System Preferences > Accessibility), running the Profit & Loss caused the app to quit unexpectedly.
• Fixed an issue affecting the text displayed in App Preferences. Some words were clipped.