This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Business
Easy Books is professional business bookkeeping, invoicing and time-tracking for your Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
It includes a demo business and space for 60 transactions so you can see if you like it. You can update to limitless transactions for all your businesses. Note the one off charge for this. This model means you can add features you need using in-app purchases without paying for the features you won't use.
Easy Books is Ideal for small businesses and 'one man bands', this app allows you to keep track of all your accounts, including bank accounts, sales and purchase invoices, expenses, earnings and assets (including depreciation). For bank and credit card accounts, you can reconcile your statements in the app.
Entering information is easy and quick. Previous entries are used to auto-complete new ones. You can also save time when entering similar transactions by duplicating an existing transaction and setting the date. You can also import transactions from a CSV file.
Set recurring transactions to match your standing orders (such as pay day). Easy Books automatically creates these transactions as they become due according to your schedule (weekly, every two weeks, monthly and so on).
A full double-entry accounting package that not only maintains the accounts, but also performs financial reports such as:
* Profit and Loss (accrual or cash basis)
* Balance Sheet
* Cash Flow
* Trial Balance
* VAT return (cash, standard or flat rate)
* Customer and Supplier Aged Debt
* Monthly breakdown and budget analysis
* Transaction List
All reports can be exported from the app by email. The output format is HTML or CSV which can be imported into other applications such as Excel.
Value Added Tax
Add any number of sales and purchase VAT accounts, each with a specific rate. Easy Books automatically calculates the amounts for you.
Invoices and delivery notes can be generated in PDF format and printed or saved to send by email to your customer. You can set the company logo, addresses, reference, payment terms and so on to customise the invoice for your business. Sending the invoice by email is available by making an in-app purchase for "Customer Invoicing". Once purchased, there is no restriction on the number of invoices you can send. You can also prepare your customer statements and email them too.
Transactions can split over many lines if you require, so for example, if you raise a sales invoice for a customer, you can add a separate line for each item on the invoice.
Track time spent working for different customers. Set your billing rates and the app will generate a sales entry for your customer as well as keep a record of all your hours worked and what you were doing. This optional extra comes with 10 entries to try it out. If you don't need it, its easy to turn off completely to keep the user interface clean and simple.
Backup and Restore
Backing up is easy, and the backup file is compatible with the iOS version of Easy Books. But it's better to use our Online Sync service. This provides continuous online backup and synchronises between all devices running the app, Mac to Mac or iPad/iPhone to Mac.
For a full user guide to Easy Books, visit our web site; https://easybooksapp.com
• The Profit and Loss report has been improved. You can now choose between accrual (standard) or cash basis accounting. When using cash accounting the value of unpaid invoices are applied as adjustments to the income and expenses.
• Improved pre-filling of fields when entering a new transaction. The description text is now matched with previous entries and can be used as a cue for the app to pre-fill the other fields such as Account 2, amount and details.
• Invoices now include the currency code (ISO 4217) in the grand total line. Previously the app picked up the currency format from device settings. Whereas Easy Books is a single currency app, this prevented use of businesses with different exponents in the same device. For example, the British Pound contains 100 Pence, the Bahraini dinar is divided into 1,000 fils and the Vietnamese dong no longer uses a minor currency unit. A new business setting in Easy Books allows you to select the currency manually.
• Customer and Supplier based reports now use today's date by default. Financial reports still run to the end of the open period.
• Non-billable hours in Time Tracker are now included in sales invoices.
• Fixed a UI issue affecting the translucent sidebar on Yosemite. When the menu bar was active the sidebar was not always properly redrawn, leaving opaque areas.
• Navigation between form fields using the Tab key has been improved. Forms now scroll to reveal the next field if it is not already visible.
• Fixed an issue affecting CSV export. The Qty field was not filled in for product transactions.
If you like using Easy Books please help us spread the word by leaving a review on the App Store!