Easy Books is professional business bookkeeping, invoicing and time-tracking for your Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
It includes a demo business and 120 transactions so you can see if you like it. You can update to limitless transactions for all your businesses. Note the one off charge for this. This model means you can add features you need using in-app purchases without paying for the features you won't use.
Easy Books is Ideal for small businesses and 'one man bands', this app allows you to keep track of all your accounts, including bank accounts, sales and purchase invoices, expenses, earnings and assets (including depreciation). For bank and credit card accounts, you can reconcile your statements in the app.
Entering information is easy and quick. You can also save time when entering similar transactions by duplicating an existing transaction and setting the date.
You can also set recurring transactions to match your standing orders (such as pay day). Easy Books automatically creates these transactions as they become due according to your schedule (weekly, every two weeks, monthly and so on).
A full double-entry accounting package that not only maintains the accounts, but also performs financial reports such as:
* Profit and Loss
* Balance Sheet
* Trial Balance
* VAT return (cash, standard and flat rate)
* Customers' and Suppliers' Aged Debt
* Monthly breakdown and budget analysis
* Cash Flow Statement
All reports can be exported from the app by email. The output format is HTML which can be imported into other applications such as Excel.
Value Added Tax
Add any number of sales and purchase VAT accounts, each with a specific rate. Easy Books automatically calculates the amounts for you.
Invoices and delivery notes can be generated in PDF format and printed or saved to send by email to your customer. You can set the company logo, addresses, reference, payment terms and so on to customise the invoice for your business. Sending the invoice by email is available by making an in-app purchase for "Customer Invoicing". Once purchased, there is no restriction on the number of invoices you can send. You can also prepare your customer statements and email them too.
Transactions can split over many lines if you require, so for example, if you raise a sales invoice for a customer, you can add a separate line for each item on the invoice.
Track time spent working for different customers. Set your billing rates and the app will generate a sales entry for your customer as well as keep a record of all your hours worked and what you were doing. This optional extra comes with 10 entries to try it out. If you don't need it, its easy to turn off completely to keep the user interface clean and simple.
Backup and Restore
Backing up is easy, and the backup file is compatible with the iOS version of Easy Books. You could also try our online syncing service that provides continuous online backup and synchronises between all devices running the app, Mac to Mac or iPad/iPhone to Mac.
For a full user guide to Easy Books, visit our web site; http://easybooksapp.com
* Improvements to accounts list layout, making better use of available space.
* Improvements to Online Syncing.
* Improvements to remittance advice. These now list the items on the original purchase invoice.
* Improved Cash Scheme VAT report for users filing their first period with opening balances set for customer accounts. No longer requires a manual adjustment when filing.
* Transactions dated in a filed VAT period but that don't affect the VAT report can now be added, edited and deleted. This takes the place of the previous behaviour of locking all transactions in a VAT period.
* Added warning message to the VAT report if running for a period later than the current one.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 10, 2014
- Geode Software
- 4.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (31)