Easy Books is professional business bookkeeping, invoicing and time-tracking for your Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
It includes a demo business and space for 60 transactions so you can see if you like it. You can update to limitless transactions for all your businesses. Note the one off charge for this. This model means you can add features you need using in-app purchases without paying for the features you won't use.
Easy Books is Ideal for small businesses and 'one man bands', this app allows you to keep track of all your accounts, including bank accounts, sales and purchase invoices, expenses, earnings and assets (including depreciation). For bank and credit card accounts, you can reconcile your statements in the app.
Entering information is easy and quick. Previous entries are used to auto-complete new ones. You can also save time when entering similar transactions by duplicating an existing transaction and setting the date. You can also import transactions from a CSV file.
Set recurring transactions to match your standing orders (such as pay day). Easy Books automatically creates these transactions as they become due according to your schedule (weekly, every two weeks, monthly and so on).
A full double-entry accounting package that not only maintains the accounts, but also performs financial reports such as:
* Profit and Loss
* Balance Sheet
* Trial Balance
* VAT return (cash, standard and flat rate)
* Customer and Supplier Aged Debt
* Monthly breakdown and budget analysis
* Cash Flow Statement
* Transaction List
All reports can be exported from the app by email. The output format is HTML or CSV which can be imported into other applications such as Excel.
Value Added Tax
Add any number of sales and purchase VAT accounts, each with a specific rate. Easy Books automatically calculates the amounts for you.
Invoices and delivery notes can be generated in PDF format and printed or saved to send by email to your customer. You can set the company logo, addresses, reference, payment terms and so on to customise the invoice for your business. Sending the invoice by email is available by making an in-app purchase for "Customer Invoicing". Once purchased, there is no restriction on the number of invoices you can send. You can also prepare your customer statements and email them too.
Transactions can split over many lines if you require, so for example, if you raise a sales invoice for a customer, you can add a separate line for each item on the invoice.
Track time spent working for different customers. Set your billing rates and the app will generate a sales entry for your customer as well as keep a record of all your hours worked and what you were doing. This optional extra comes with 10 entries to try it out. If you don't need it, its easy to turn off completely to keep the user interface clean and simple.
Backup and Restore
Backing up is easy, and the backup file is compatible with the iOS version of Easy Books. But it's better to use our Online Sync service. This provides continuous online backup and synchronises between all devices running the app, Mac to Mac or iPad/iPhone to Mac.
For a full user guide to Easy Books, visit our web site; https://easybooksapp.com
• Import transactions from a CSV file into Easy Books!
For further information about the format, see the online help at https://easybooksapp.com/user-guide/mac/csv-import.
• Form fields now use an auto-completion list to help save you time when entering text you've entered before.
• Accounts in the selection dropdown lists are now sorted alphabetically instead of the order defined by the Accounts List panel.
• Invoice total to pay is now presented as bold text to make it clearer for your clients to find the amount to pay.
• Added buttons to re-order splits in an estimate or a sale.
• Added a new warning message when a transaction containing splits is about to be deleted.
• Changed the order of accounts in the Accounts panel, placing income accounts before expense accounts.
• Improvements to report navigation.
• Fixed an issue where deleting a transaction from the "All Transactions" list caused the selected account to change.
• Fixed an issue affecting correct recognition of years in typed dates.
• Fixed an issue affecting drag and drop from the invoice preview to Mail. These can now be dragged into a new mail message window in the updated Apple Mail app.
Thank you for using Easy Books. If you like using the app, please consider leaving a review in the Mac App Store to help other people find and enjoy it too!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 1 week ago
- Geode Software
- 4.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (36)