Mac OS Business
Bulk Email is a utility to send attractive, personalised email to groups of recipients while keeping within anti-spamming laws and your mail server limits.
Terms of Service Policy
A free one-year subscription is provided to store pictures and documents on the server plus record recipient click events. Further subscriptions are provided in periods of: one month, two months, three months, six months or one year. See the Terms of Service Policy for more details.
Bulk Email feature include:
• Subscribe for additional service after the first free year (1/23/6 months or one year)
• Over 50 predefined HTML-based email templates (most including pictures) or create your own
• Purchase additional templates to keep and use as many times as you want (they don't expire)
• Keeps a record of all emails read and click events
• Allows recipients to view email in a browser
• Simple usage — paste emails addresses then send
• Weeds out invalid email addresses
• Blocks emails containing certain text (e.g. sales@… or info@… or …@hotmail)
• Include only addresses containing certain text (e.g. …com.au or …ac.uk or …@ibm.com)
• Limit the number of emails that can be sent to a recipient per number of days (e.g. 1 per 30 days or 12 per 365 days)
• Keeps a blacklist of opt-out recipients (sorts and de-duplicates the list)
• Keeps a searchable database of all emails sent (individually and in aggregate)
• Extract all the emails out of any pasted text
• Export your previous emails Client database as CSV, XLS/XML or tab-delimited
• Determine the reason why an email has bounced from any pasted in text
• Over 20 predefined common ISP SMTP definitions with email sending quotas
• Send as secure email (SSLv1, SSLv2 and TLSv1.0 to v1.3)
• Include a separate Reply-To email address and name
• Includes links to guides to reduce the likelihood of your email being flagged as Spam
• Gives Spam-related warnings before sending based on content
• Export your Email content database as CSV, XML, PDF or tab-delimited
• Automatic generation of the email's plain-text body based upon the HTML body
• Automatic live-Preview of the HTML as it is being written
• Automatic insertion of personal variables such as Dates, Title, FirstName, LastName and EmailAddress anywhere in the email Body or Subject
• Choose if you want to send the email via the TO, CC or BCC fields.
• Add multiple file attachments
• Create buttons that jump to web sites, download files, etc.
• Send emails as: Individual Email, Grouped in bundles (e.g. 50) or place all email addresses in one big email
• Limit the total number of emails and recipients per hour (e.g. no more than 50 emails or 50 recipients per hour — it will delay the hour then keep sending) based on ISP quotas
• Set a delay (e.g. 5 seconds) between the sending of each email — some mail servers require this to stop spam
• Create and insert up to ten text variables — these will be inserted into your emails when sent. This allows you to have non-experts change the variable (e.g. meeting date) without having to edit the more complex HTML
• Test the email to a single email address for accuracy before sending out in bulk.
[New] WYSIWYG email designer
[New] Variables can be full HTML objects.
[New] Store personal email templates and download new templates
[New] Set the email’s From Name and ReplyTo Name
[New] Sending Emails can be paused, restarted
[New] Read Receipts available for recipient’s Mail Exchange and Mail program
[New] Open and click events within emails can be recorded online
[New] Online assets (pictures, documents, etc) can be uploaded and stored online making emails smaller
[New] More SMTP security settings
[New] Import Contacts from macOS address book
[New] Give recipients the option to ‘View Email in Browser’
[New] Extensive Help system
[New] Emails can be set to send on a particular date and time
[New] Create buttons to download files, link to web pages and unsubscribe
[New] Contacts database available to all email Campaigns
[New] Contact Groups and Membership
[New] Click events include browser type, browser version, screen size, mobile device, OS platform, rendering engine, recipient date/time, GMT offset, language, language direction, remote IP address, screen scale factor and IP approximate Geolocation (city, postcode, state/county and country)
[New] All reports allow the exporting of data in CSV, XML/XLS, tab-delimited and PDF formats
[New] Warns if there is no Opt-Out Unsubscribe warning as per CAN-SPAM Act
[New] Date Variables in multiple formats
[New] Automatically unchecks recipients who have been emailed too frequently.
[Fix] Plain body text is much tidier
[Fix] More reliable SMTP settings
[Fix] The Plain text email now has the correct merged data.
[Fix] Fixed a problem where the usernames and variables were not being substituted in the Plain Text of the email.