AutoMile - Automatic mileage calculation at your convenience
AUTOMATIC MILEAGE CALCULATION AT YOUR CONVENIENCE
AutoMile is an alternative to other mileage tracking apps that require recording your car's odometer reading. With AutoMile, you simply record where you went and it’ll do the rest: looking up the distance traveled between stops and keeping a running total of miles traveled. Better yet, you can do your recording when it’s convenient for you: at the end of the day or the end of the year, it doesn't matter with AutoMile.
• Record your travels at your convenience. No need for entering odometer readings or relying on GPS logs.
• Import your locations from Address Book, Outlook, or vCards to save manual data entry.
• Export a travel log to a comma-seperated (CSV) file for Excel or Numbers reporting.
• Print reports directly from within AutoMile.
• Designed for quick data entry using drag & drop and handy keyboard shortcuts.
• Supports Miles or Kilometers.
• Support for file autosaving and versions.
• Requires Mac OS X 10.9 or later, available in the App Store only.
• Uses Apple Maps instead of Google Maps. Much faster, more reliable lookups.
• New file format. (Supports migration from earlier versions of AutoMile.)
• Supports miles or kilometers on a user-selectectable per-file basis. No longer tied to the system's measurement unit setting.
• Can adjust the date range of a file at any time.
• Interactively place locations on the map if you don't know, or need to adjust a locations' coordinates.
• Built-in printing of travel logs.
• No more rounding errors between days/months/years.
• Cleaner, easier-to-read reports.
• Proper support for OS X autosaving and versions.
• Improved stability.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 13, 2014
- Brian Toth
- 5.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5)