Wink: Instantly Connected
Wink is the one quick and simple app that connects you and the products you rely on every day in your home.
It uses a smart and intuitive interface for easy control of connected devices like lights, locks, thermostats, smoke alarms, cameras, sprinkler systems, and more from these leading brands: Bali, Dropcam, GE, Honeywell, Kidde, Kwikset, Lutron, Leviton, Schlage, Philips, Quirky, Rachio, and TCP.
Wink makes setup clear with step by step guides and videos. If you ever need help with anything, you can talk to a real human on our customer support team 24/7.
Wink is free to download and doesn’t charge any fees for use.
Many products work directly with the Wink app. Other products use the Wink HUB to get connected. The Wink HUB allows your diverse collection of smart products to speak the same wireless language so you can control them --and customize their interactions-- from the Wink app.
Shortcuts - Make simple buttons to quickly access your favorite settings.
Robots - Automate your home by building virtual robots to do things for you.
Activity - Schedule and monitor everything in your home.
A number of bug fixes and interface improvements, including:
- iOS 8 support!
- You can now select which hub you would like to use to provision a new device, if you own more than one.
- We fixed an issue with the Smart Away feature on certain Aros units that caused it to sometimes miss a geofence.
- We upgraded our push notifications to now link you directly to the interface of the device sending the message.
- We fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Aros interface to freeze.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 5 hours ago
- 37.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (192)