This app was removed from the App Store.
White Noise Storm
iOS iPhone Lifestyle
Do you sleep better when it's storming out? From the creators of the extremely popular White Noise application comes Storm Edition. Now you can sleep or relax to the sounds and visuals of your perfect storm!
Do you want light or heavy rain? Slow or fast wind? Thunder off in the distance or close up and intense? How about somewhere in between? Customize your storm in an infinite number of ways.
- Completely randomized storm effects making no two storms the same.
- High quality stereo sounds with thunder rendered at different 3D positions for a truly unique experience.
- Background audio allows you to use other apps
- Slider controls for finding the perfect blend of storm elements.
- Not only hear your perfect storm but see it in the storm simulator. Lightning goes along with the thunder. Rain falls based on its distance, intensity, and wind. The clouds move and flash white when the thunder rumbles.
- Storm window can overlay the current time. Tap the storm window to enable.
- Full screen digit sleep clock perfect for any nightstand
- All storm settings are remembered for the next time you listen to your perfect storm.
- Timer allows for storm sounds to be turned off automatically saving battery life. Click the Info button at the top right to access the timer controls.
- Audio fader lowers volume during last minute of timer so you won't wake up abruptly.
- Alarm buzzer will be sure to wake you up after a quick power nap. It slowly raises the volume so you won't be jolted awake.
- Application exit will quit the application to save even more battery life.
- All timer features are optional and all timer settings remembered.
Relax. Sleep Better. Feel Better.
THIS FREE UPDATE BROUGHT TO YOU BY COMPULSIVE—A NEW PUZZLE GAME THAT WILL EXERCISE YOUR BRAIN! Just tap the Web button for a free download! In this release:
- Clock based timers are now rescheduled immediately after they are processed
- Added Sleep Brightness setting, which restores the last brightness used when enabled
- Added 24 hour time setting
- Added auto play setting
- Added Resume Play on Snooze setting
- Added "None" for snooze option, which hides the snooze button
- Other fixes and improvements