iOS iPhone Lifestyle
University Ministries, part of University Presbyterian Church in Seattle, Washington, serves college-age individuals (see our mission statement below). We are affiliated with the Ascent Network, a network of church-based campus ministries around the country, and with UPC's Young Adult ministry which seeks to serve those just out of college or over age 22.
Our purpose is to "Go and make disciples of all nations," beginning with college-age individuals and young adults in the greater Seattle area. We aspire to:
Introduce them to Jesus Christ and urge them to commit their lives to Him as Savior and Lord
Help them develop an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ
We prepare God’s people for works of service so that the body of
Christ may be built up by:
Teaching and equipping them to better understand and communicate their faith.
Helping them experience Christian community and intimate, honest relationships with each other.
Beginning the process of helping them discover and use their spiritual and leadership gifts.
Providing opportunities and a vision for a life of mission in their communities and around the world.
As part of God’s call to us, we seek to understand the various needs of college-age individuals and young adults and to creatively minister to those needs.
Our desire is that their faith established today will stand firm tomorrow.
"Pursuing Real Life in Jesus Christ”
The Inn iPhone App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
Improvements to the video player:
- Play position now saved (Go ahead, answer that call or text. Your video will be waiting right where you left off, no scrubbing required!)
- Direct access to Sharing and Airplay controls
- New 15-second rewind button
Improvements to the audio player:
- New 15-second fast forward and rewind buttons
- Larger artwork view
- Additionally, both the video and audio player have a refreshed interface
- Added Google Cast support so that you can stream your favorite media in the app right to your Chromecast, speakers, and other cast-enabled devices! (Especially handy for group settings.)