iOS Universal Lifestyle
Stamps2Go allows a hobbyist philatelist to easily record details of their stamp collection on their mobile device, including;
• Description, face value, year of issue, country and color,
• Catalogue ID and valuation,
• Purchased date, quantity and cost,
• Stamp grading using common terminology for used, gum condition, and centering,
• Overall condition rating,
• Faults identified,
• Dimensions of the stamp,
• Perforation details, and
• Photo of the stamp (either taking a photo or selecting one from the Photos library), and
• Email a stamp trader the stamp details and image for appraisal.
Stamps2Go can store data on the iCloud Drive to be shared across other mobile devices or data can be stored locally on the device. In addition, you can backup or restore data stored on the iCloud drive to your device.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements, and
• Added ability to swipe delete from search results list.