The Straits Times SoShiok
iOS iPhone Food & Drink
Looking for places to eat in Singapore? The NEW SoShiok app is a must-have for the yummiest food news
and reviews from hawker fare and fast food to hip bars and fine dining.
Keep up-to-date with the latest food news and reviews from your favourite Singapore Press Holdings food critics: Whether it is about new restaurant openings from Wong Ah Yoke or best zi char eateries by Tan Hsueh Yun.
With new and better features, SoShiok app is your ultimate guide to the F&B scene in Singapore.
Where To Eat
- Not sure where to go for your next meal? Sort our restaurant listings by dish or cuisine type.
- Call the restaurant directly or view the location using our map
- Refer to renowned critics' reviews
- Chalk up points when using the app and redeem goodies from our store
- Top three users per month from Jan to March 2014 will win prizes
- Read a review of a must-try eatery? Book a restaurant table with Chope instantly.
- Or get food or gourmet snack boxes delivered to your doorstep.
Users' Reviews & Photos
- Upload snaps of what you are eating and share your reviews with the SoShiok foodie community
Recipes and Foodie Guides
- Find recipes from your favourite SPH food writers
- Access over 1,000 recipes featuring local cuisine
- Foodie Guides will help you tell the difference between two types of gingers, and which type of wine to pair with your meal.
Send your reviews and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Terms & Conditions apply. Employees of Singapore Press Holdings. and their respective affiliated companies and subsidiaries, and the immediate families of each are not eligible to enter or win.
Closure of Rewards section
**Stay tuned and look out for even bigger and better features from your favourite food app!