This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Lifestyle
From immemorial times, we recognized the therapeutic effect of the music. It started out in the form of Sounds of Nature. The ocean surf, the leaves in the wind, the mountain spring, the rain drops on the roof … The music of the earth is an ideal way of relieving stress and create a more restful sleep.
Next, we have the meditation tunes. The traditional cultures regarded it as a crowned science. The melodies lead you beyond the sphere of the daily life to the path of interior blooming. They enhance health, relaxation, meditation, inspiration and dreams.
And finally, in the modern days, EEG (Electroencephalography) technology is used to produce brainwave tunes that help relaxation and promote a good night sleep. The audio binary beats brings your brain to more concentration and more relaxation.
Our Sounds of Nature Collection includes the following tunes:
• A Stroll Along the Creek: A quiet and relaxing journey that starts with songs of cicadas. The sounds then bring you to a running creek, where you find yourself enjoy the birds singing and a more relaxed inner self.
• Sunny Beach: Standing at the shores of a sunny beach, where waves come to cherish your feet when a soft breeze rises, you close your eyes and listen to the ocean waves.
• A Nap in the Garden: Surrounded by green grasses, beautiful flowers, and birds singing around you, this enchanting track of nature sounds bring you to a relaxing nap in the garden on a sunny, calm day.
• Waterfall: The sounds of waterfall, birds and wind bring you to a deep meditation. Listen to this track as you fall asleep and experience beautiful and inspired dreams.
• Summer Night: Crickets singing and frogs calling, this is a typical summer night with breezes and a short period of rain drops on the roof. This gentle and peaceful track of nature sounds brings you to deep sleep and sweet dreams.
Our Melody Tunes Collection includes the following tunes:
• Oriental Pearl: Gentle and relaxing sonorities bring you to a level of conscience and intense awakening.
• The Voice of Zen: A very gentle and sweet track that brings you the enchanting voice of Zen.
• Peace: The clear sound of meditation tunes interact with delicate twinkling of water droplets. Listening to this track of medication tunes will create a blissful peace atmosphere. The tranquil music allows deep relaxation, focus and a more powerful experience of joy.
• Zen Garden: Discover this relaxation track of meditation tunes inspired by the beauty of Zen Garden.
Our Brainwave Tunes Collection includes
• Meditation (Basic): Concentrating on this tone helps attaining a meditative state of mind quickly. The tone is pure 7 Hz with no noise background or other special effects. This is the simplest form of meditative help.
• Meditation 2 (deep): Helps attaining a very deep meditative state by sweeping across the theta range down to 4Hz. A second voice with a lower volume but higher frequency helps the listener not to fall asleep.
• Meditation 3 (after high mental activity): Brings the brain down to a meditative frequency of 7Hz after high mental activity. To help focusing the mind, there is background which fades out and changes to very smooth noise towards the meditation frequency.
• Relaxation: Helps to relax with a basic sweep from regular beta activity (15Hz) down to 7Hz. The end of the sweep is emphasized slightly with a louder volume.
• Self-hypnosis: help getting into a self-hypnotic state. The user should listen to the repeating sound and concentrate on it. The key to successful self-hypnosis is in being able to concentrate on the sound.
• The awakened mind: Attempts to induce a brain state which is described as being beyond normal meditates states, being characteristic to advanced mediators.
Tune new brainwave tunes are added to help you achieve deep relaxation.
1. Sleep Induction