Realtor.com Real Estate - Homes for Sale and Apartments for Rent
iOS Universal Lifestyle
Find your next home from the comfort of your phone with the realtor.com® real estate app for homes for sale and apartments for rent. Realtor.com® is the only app to get real estate property listings sourced directly from over 800 MLSs-90% of listings refreshed every 15 minutes. If you like the app, please share with your friends and leave a review on the iTunes App Store.
Realtor.com listed as one of the best apps for house and apartment hunting - Apps Gone Free 2014
• 90% of property listings updated every 15 minutes. All the rest updated at least once a day.
• Quickly swipe to see rich and detailed photos of real estate properties, apartments for rent and homes for rent that interest you.
• The only true search of homes for sale and rent by school or school district - make sure your next house is near your dream school!
• New on iOS8: realtor.com widget for the iOS8 today view shows you the newest listings on the market that match your search criteria
• Property listing details for each house include property tax, sales history and additional school information
• Draw your own custom search area right on the map!
• Search nearby schools, homes for sale, open homes, recently sold homes, apartments for rent and houses for rent with just one tap.
• Stay updated on the true status of real estate and apartment listings, including foreclosures, just taken off market, and price-reduced homes for sale.
• Sign-in to save searches and listings. Access them again on your mobile phone or online at www.realtor.com.
• iOS 8 optimized
Find your home on the go with the realtor.com® Real Estate App.
+ Veterans can now get connected to lenders with loan options for those who have served our country. We thank you for your service!
+ Have feedback? Rate, review or email us at email@example.com.
Stay on top of the housing market with real estate in real time. Power your search for homes for sale and rent with the realtor.com® app.
+ Special thanks to the users who helped with identifying and fixing crash issues from the previous version