iOS iPhone Lifestyle
The official app for Pebble, the smartwatches people love.
Pebble manages your incoming calls, emails, messages, notifications, and more. Organize the past, present, and future with a new timeline interface. Track steps and sleep, control music playback, and choose from thousands of apps and watchfaces in the Pebble appstore.
Made with <3 by Team Pebble.
This app works with all Pebble smartwatches paired with compatible iOS devices via Bluetooth. Supported models include Pebble Time, Time Steel, Time Round, Pebble Classic, and Pebble Steel. Visit http://pebble.com for more.
• Brand-new app for setting up and managing your Pebble smartwatch.
• Create a Pebble account or access an existing one.
• Browse, get, and share Pebble apps and watchfaces on the Pebble appstore, right from the app.
• Load and organize watchapps onto your Pebble.
• Discover new and popular watchapps by category: Notifications, Daily, Fitness, Games, Remotes, and Tools & Utilities.
• Manage over-the-air software updates as new features and improvements happen.
• Contact Support, manage Settings, browse resources, find community links, and share suggestions with Team Pebble directly.
• Supports all watchapps built with SDK 3.0 AND legacy Pebble apps built with SDK 2.0.
What’s New in Version 3.0
• Support for Pebble watchapps, features, accessories, and data sources (e.g. Timeline-based apps, watchfaces, weather/sports data, and more).
• New layout – Organize what’s on your Pebble by Watchfaces, Apps, and Notifications. Dragging downloaded watchapps within the menu reorders them and syncs the changes to your Pebble (woo-hoo!).
• My Pebble info cards – Toggle settings, set as active watchface, contact developer, and more by tapping any item within My Pebble.
• Quick watchface management – In Watchfaces, the watchface with the green checkmark is the one currently active on your watch. Quickly change the active watchface by tapping the empty circle of another watchface in the menu.
• Note: Some Pebble watchapps use iOS Location Services in the background, which can decrease battery life.
Pebble 4.0+ is built for speed. Manage Pebble Health, Watchfaces, Apps, Notifications, and other Settings for your Pebble watch with the latest version of the iPhone app. Made with love by Team Pebble in California. Select Menu » Support » Update Your Pebble from the app to make sure your watch is running the latest firmware.
For watches compatible with Firmware 4.3 and up:
• Hop to it with Kickstart, a new default design in the Watchfaces tab of the mobile app.
• Reminders Sneak Peek. Jog your memory with voice reminders that save to your Timeline and sync seamlessly with the iOS Reminders app. Reminders created on the watch will show in your default Reminders list on the phone. Marking items Complete on the watch will sync to your phone, and vice versa. Enable this Sneak Peek feature in Settings » Actionable Notifications. Works with English-speaking users rocking Pebbles paired with iPhones for now.
For 2-Series watches running Firmware 4.3 and up:
• Heart Rate Zones. See your Weekly Intensity Zones in the Health tab and on your watch. Tally how much time your body’s spent in Fat Burn, Endurance, and Performance.
For all watches (including Pebble, Pebble Steel) running Firmware 3.12 and up:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements (really).