The official Pebble smartwatch app. Works on both the original Pebble and Pebble Steel.
The Pebble smartwatch connects to your iPhone and other iOS devices using Bluetooth, alerting you to incoming calls, emails, messages and alerts. Customize your Pebble with over 1,000 watchapps found within the Pebble smartwatch app.
- Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
- Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
- Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
- Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
- Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
Note: This app is intended to be used with a Pebble smartwatch. To learn more, visit https://getpebble.com/
Note: Some Pebble watchapps use the location services of your iPhone/iPod in the background and can decrease its battery life.
As always, update to have access to the latest version of apps in the store.
- NEW: Apps and watchfaces auto-update directly onto your Pebble. When available, updated apps and watchfaces will be loaded onto your Pebble at times when it is idle (for example charging).
- UPDATED: Settings have now been moved to the drawer inside the Pebble mobile app, instead of being accessible from the iOS Settings app.
- MISC: bug fixes and stability improvements.
Reminder: ability to turn off local proximity detection between your Pebble Smartwatch and iPhone. Pebble uses iBeacon technology for proximity detection to help maintain communications with the iPhone. This has negligible impact on battery life, as it uses low-energy Bluetooth for communications. Smartwatch Proximity can be found in the Pebble settings.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 14, 2014
- Pebble Technology Corp.
- 29.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (14)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1138)