This app was removed from the App Store.
PC Plus Magazine
iOS Universal Newsstand
PC Plus is the UK’s leading technology magazine.
Each issue gives you everything you need to know about what matters. Our in-depth news analysis digs deeper into the biggest stories. You won’t get our level of insight from the web.
Thought-provoking features ensure even experts will discover something new. Our inspirational projects will show you how to do amazing things with your kit, software and online.
We also review and rate the latest must-have hardware, Windows software, Linux distros, websites, services and apps.
****Note: This digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies****
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £2.99 / $4.99 / €3.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.499 / $3.99 / €2.99
1 year £27.99 / $39.99 / €31.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
This latest update includes:
Minor performance enhancements
It’s great to hear your feedback and we are constantly trying to make sure that the reading experience you have with the magazine is the best it can possibly be.
We’d love for you to rate our app on iTunes as it’s great to read your reviews and if you have any further problems please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or visit our help page http://www.futureplc.com/app-support/