My Recipes Lite
The perfect app if you want a convenient, simple and reliable place to store your recipe collection.
You can manually type in your recipes, there are places for all the important details. Cut, copy and paste from other iOS apps, websites or emails.
Your recipes overview list has a place for a large image and enough important information for at-a-glance decision making without having to read the full recipe.
Advanced Search does away with the need for separate category, alphabetical or any other kind of list by searching through your recipe names, ingredients and categories as soon as you start typing a single letter into the search bar.
- Type in recipes or cut, copy and paste from other iOS Apps or Websites.
- Search your recipes by Name, Ingredient or Category.
- Add photos or downloaded images to your recipes.
- Email recipes from within the app.
- Backup and restore your entire recipes database using iTunes File Sharing.
- Transfer your entire My Recipes collection to other My Recipes copies on iOS devices.
- Retina Display graphics.
- Full compatibility with the My Recipes series of apps.
- Universal iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch App so you only buy it once.
Fixed Method select issues.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 30, 2012
- Food & Drink
- Stuart McLean
- 10.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (36)