Mirror ◎ - Put on makeup, check your teeth, take a selfie, and more!
Unlike gimmicky mirror apps of the past, Mirror by Contrast uses the front facing camera on compatible iOS devices to create a real mirror.
Point the front facing camera at yourself or something else interesting. Tap the screen to pause the image. Save or share it, then tap to do it again. You can share images via Twitter, Facebook, Messages, Mail, AirDrop, and more right within the app.
- Added a button to quickly save a picture
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support
- Bug fixes for iOS 8
NOTE: If the screen is black, go to the Settings app, then tap Privacy, then Camera, and make sure Mirror has permission to access the camera.
If you like Mirror and the changes we made in 2.1, please take a moment to leave a review in the App Store. If not please send your feedback to email@example.com
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 4 days ago
- 8.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (756)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Contact Center - Group text messaging and more!
• Launch Center Pro
• Launch Center Pro for iPad
• Mileage Log+
• Perfect Weather - NOAA Radar and 7 Day Forecast