This app was removed from the App Store.
Mini Magazine: the car magazine for classic Mini fans
iOS Universal Newsstand
***FREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
Mini Magazine is the best magazine dedicated to the classic Mini. Each issue is rammed with inspirational feature cars; we feature the broadest range from surviving originals and restored rarities, through to the maddest custom and performance Minis.
Our news, clubs and events coverage of the Mini world is second to none, and our technical section is the best there is - lead by the vast knowledge and experience of well-known and respected racer and engine builder, Keith Calver.
****Note: This digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies****
The terms of subscription are 3 months, 6 months and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £2.99 / $4.99 / €4.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49 / $3.99 / €3.59
1 year £27.99 / $39.99 / €35.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
This update includes performance enhancements and more squashed bugs.
Don't forget to take advantage of our no obligation 30-day trial. You'll get our latest issue absolutely FREE!
If you have any problems please don’t hesitate to contact us via the app, directly at email@example.com or you can visit our help page: www.futureplc.com/app-support