MapMyDogwalk - Brought to you by Subaru. GPS Dog Walking
Brought to you by Subaru. Dog tested. Dog approved.™
Exercise your dog and get healthy at the same time! Log your walks, automatically track your calories, and sync with your free account at www.mapmywalk.com.
MapMyDogwalk makes tracking your dog walks and outdoor adventures effortless and will keep you motivated to hit the road or trail day after day.
MapMyDogwalk uses the built-in GPS technology of your iPhone to enable you to track your walks and gets you closer to achieving your health and fitness goals. Step out your front door, hit the road or trail, and this app will effortlessly mark out your path along an interactive map and record essential metrics including duration, distance, pace, speed and elevation. Once you finish your walk, save your data and it automatically uploads to MapMyWalk.com where you can view your route, walk data, and a comprehensive workout history.
The new MapMyDogwalk also gives you the ability to easily share your workout data with friends and family via email and Twitter, listen to your iPod during your walk without leaving the application, and geo-tag photos along your route.
iMapMyWalk boasts all of these great features:
•Real-time tracking that measures and displays time, distance, pace, speed and elevation
•An interactive map that lets you view your current location and exactly where you have traveled along your route
•Synchronization with your online Training Log on MapMyWalk.com
•Manual entry of workout data directly from the app so you can easily record your indoor activities like gym workouts and cardio sessions on the treadmill
•Twitter integration that enables you to tweet your workout data to friends and family
•iPod integration that allows you to select and control your music while the app is running
•A geo-tagging photo capability that automatically uploads any photos you take along your walk to your saved route on MapMyWalk.com
•Voice Feedback detailing distance, pace, and speed. Get your walk data in real-time through your headphones.
• Now with Ant+ support: Monitor your heart rate during workouts and track results over time
• BTLE support on iPhone 4S & 5: Wahoo Bluetooth Low Energy heartrate monitor - no dongle needed!
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Download MapMyDogwalk and get the extra motivation you need to reach your health and fitness goals. Make walking your dog fun!
NOTE: iOS 7 users - turn on MapMyRun in System Settings > General > Background App Refresh. Bug fixes, added kettlebell activity type, and now takes much less space!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 25, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (44)
- 21.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Map My Fitness - Workout Trainer for General Fitness, Running, Cycling, GPS Tracking and Calorie Counter
• Map My Fitness+ - Workout Trainer for General Fitness, Running, Cycling, GPS Tracking and Calorie Counter
• Map My Ride - GPS Cycling, Riding, Workout Tracking and Calorie Counter
• Map My Ride+ - GPS Cycling, Riding, Workout Tracking and Calorie Counter
• MapMyHike GPS Hiking
• MapMyHike+ GPS Hiking
• Run with Map My Run - GPS Running, Jog, Walk, Workout Tracking and Calorie Counter
• Run with Map My Run+ - GPS Running, Jog, Walk, Workout Tracking and Calorie Counter
• Walk with Map My Walk - GPS Pedometer for Walking, Jogging, Running, Workout Tracking and Calorie Counter
• Walk with Map My Walk+ - GPS Pedometer for Walking, Jogging, Running, Workout Tracking and Calorie Counter