MacFormat: the Mac, iPad, iPhone & Apple magazine
iOS Universal Newsstand
***FREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
MacFormat is the UK's best-selling magazine for the home Mac user.
Each issue brings you all the exciting developments from the world of Apple, including reviews of new Macs, iPads, iPhones, and Apple's very own apps like iPhoto, iMovie and GarageBand.
We'll show you how to make the most of your Mac, OS X and all the creative things you can do with it. We also review all the latest third-party software and kit, along with the latest iPad and iPhone apps.
Each issue is jam-packed with tutorials, hints, tips and app recommendations to help you work and play smarter, and be more creative.
****Note: This digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies****
The terms of subscription are 1 month, 6 months and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49 / $2.99 / €2.99
1 year £23.99 / $31.99 / €31.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Improved Store page loading to help with slow internet and older devices.
Minor bug fixes and optimisations to improve overall app performance.
Don’t forget that new subscribers can get the latest issue FREE with our introductory trial subscription offer!