Life Guides: Secrets of Healthy & Happiness by J. P. Vaswani
Life Guides: Secrets of Healthy & Happiness
by J. P. Vaswani
The gift of human life is the greatest blessing conferred upon us. Unfortunately, we take life for granted as long as we alive, failing to appreciate the sheer joy of living in health, harmony and happiness.
Viral infections and diseases are not the only dangers that affect good health. Dada J. P. Vaswani takes a holistic approach to health, which he regards as an integration of body, mind and spirit. As Dada tells us, “Good health is your birthright!” In this inspirational book he teaches us that we do not have to accept ill-health with stoicism or helplessness. With Dada’s practical wisdom to guide us, we can take charge of our lives, and assume control over our own health and happiness!
To assist us in this process, Dada recommends his own personal physicians to whom we can entrust our care. They are Dr. Quiet, Dr. Laughter and Dr. Sunshine. Then there is the special supplement Dada prescribes for us – ‘Vitamins W’!
Healing yourself, laying your hands on the key to a happy, healthy, harmonious life is made so easy for you with Dada’s eminently practical suggestions available on hand.
So go ahead – feel energized! Tap on the powerful source of vitality, energy and the amazing healing powers that are right there, within you!
Table Of Contains...
01. Life – The Most Precious Gift
02. Good Health Is Your Birthright!
03. The Marvel That Is The Human Body
04. The Science Of Health
05. What Is Good Health?
06. Fast Your Way To Good Health!
07. Four Doctors
08. Detoxify Your System!
09. The First Positive Secret: Old Age Is In The Mind
10. The Second Positive Secret: Hand Your Life Over To The Lord
11. The Third Positive Secret: Make The Right Choice
12. The Fourth Positive Secret: Take Care Of Your Thoughts
13. The Fifth Positive Secret: Realise The Value Of The Breath
14. The Sixth Positive Secret: Vitamins W – The Real Vitamins
15. The Seventh Positive Secret: Spend Sometime In Silence Everyday
16. The Eighth Positive Secret: Brahmacharya
17. The Ninth Positive Secret: Develop A Healthy Sense Of Humour
18. The Tenth Positive Secret: Help Others!
19. The Lap Of Mother Nature
20. The Secret Of A Long And Healthy Life
For an author bio and photo, reviews and a reading sample, visit www.sterlingpublishers.com
For addition information on publishing your books on iPhone please visit www.AppsPublisher.com
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 04, 2009
- IndiaNIC Infocom Limited
- 1.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data