iOS iPhone Food & Drink
Forget the hassle of carrying another card! The LettuceEats app gives Frequent Diner Club members access to all of your account features straight from your mobile phone! You can seamlessly find restaurants near you, make a reservation, view your account balance and transaction history, get points, and redeem reward dollars.
• Join our Frequent Diner Club: Enroll for exclusive member benefits!
• Make Reservations: Discover restaurants and make reservations at 100 locations in Chicago, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Washington DC, Santa Monica, Los Angeles and Phoenix.
Frequent Diner Club
• Earn one point for every dollar spent.
• Every 140 points automatically converts to $10 reward dollars to be used for food and drink.
• Exclusive and custom member offers.
• Be the first to know about our new restaurants and happenings.
• Reach silver and gold status. The more you spend in the calendar year, the more you earn per dollar spent.
• View your account balance, transaction history and rewards.
• Check into a location to receive a mobile code to earn points and redeem reward dollars.
• Locate Restaurants: Find the restaurants closest to you, get directions, view menus, phone numbers, hours of operation and more.
• Cuisines include: American, Pizza, Chinese, Thai, Italian, Burgers, Seafood, French, Asian, Latin American, Steaks, Wine and Cocktails, BBQ, Ramen, Sushi, Spanish Tapas and Paella, Japanese, Nightclubs, Dessert and Crepes, Tacos, Margaritas and Carry Out.
• Purchase Classic or eGift Cards: Send to yourself or gift to someone else. eGift cards can be personalized with a photo and gift message.
• Store your eGift Cards: Save your eGift Cards in the app for future use.
• Check your balance: For Classic or eGift Cards.
• 3D Touch: Open the app with 3D shortcuts to quickly access main features.
We’d love to hear from you. If you need help or have suggestions on how we can improve our app, write us at email@example.com.
We've made a few under-the-hood improvements to get ready for holiday season. Check back in the app in a few weeks to scratch that gift-giving itch.