I Am Poor
'I Am Poor' started out as the poor man's version of the former $999.99 application called 'I Am Rich'.
The mac & cheese, Ramen noodles, and tuna is my artistic rendition of what poor college students eat with their limited funds.
The icon on your iPhone or iPod Touch always reminds you (and others when you show it to them) that you were able to afford this.
But, we all would like to get a little richer so tapping on the info button will let you read on old classic by P.T. Barnum called 'Art of Money Getting' to give you some sage advice to help you increase your wealth.
Barnums "Golden Rules for Making Money" found in 'Art of Money Getting' will pay for 'I Am Poor' many times over.
The only catch to the app is that you need the perseverance to catch the info button.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 13, 2009
- Catamount Software
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• CheckPlease - Tip Calculator
• CheckPlease Lite - Tip Calculator
• CheckPlease for iPad
• I'd Tap That
• Jefferson Bible - Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth
• MPG with ads
• PocketMoney - checkbook, budgets, expenses
• PocketMoney LITE - Checkbook
• PocketMoney Launcher/Flashlight
• Prohibition 1: Bootlegger
• Prohibition 1: Bootlegger Lite
• Prohibition 3: Candy Wars Lite
• Today's Calendar
• Today's Calendar with ads
• World's Smallest Political Quiz
• World's Smallest Political Quiz for iPad