Home – Smart Home Automation
iOS Universal Lifestyle
Home is the only full featured HomeKit app on the App Store which supports all HomeKit features – including the new automation features in iOS 11. You can control all your HomeKit accessories from different manufacturers in one app.
Home allows you to automate your accessories using triggers. For example you can raise the temperature in your living room if the temperature drops below 68°F and somebody is at home.
You can control multiple accessories at once using Groups. For example you can turn on all lights in the living room and set the brightness to 50%.
Your most important services, groups and scenes can be marked as favorite. Favorites are listed in the Today View and on Apple Watch.
Use Quick Actions to execute your scenes right from the Home screen. Take a quick look at your accessories using Peek and Pop.
Outlets and light bulbs can now be control using swipe actions. You can toggle the power state by swiping to the left. Swiping to the right lets you quickly change the brightness of lights.
The Home app only works with HomeKit compatible accessories.
- Shows value picker below slider when selecting row
- Asks to add scene or individual actions to an automation
- Improves scrolling performance
- Supports iHome firmware service
- Supports Netatmo Home Coach sound sensor
- Asks when deleting automation to also delete assigned scene
- Fixes bug where today widgets don't resize when number of favourites changed
- Fixes bug where new group doesn't show up immediately after creation
- Fixes bug where reordering doesn't always work
- Fixes crash when adding current temperature of Elgato Eve Weather accessory as trigger event, if current temperature is below 0°C
- Fixes German translations