100 recipes how to get protein on a vegatarian diet
by Stevan Paul
**Toque Mag Award Best Health Food 2012**
Judges’ comment: “Featuring gorgeous photos and exciting cuisine, this app will surely inspire and excite home cooks. These are not run-of-the-mill recipes you can find elsewhere.”
**Best of 2012 selected by Apple Germany**
More and more people want to enjoy a healthy diet, and are discovering the delights of vegetarian cuisine. Going Vegetarian! for iPhone and iPad contains the entire richness of meatless cuisine – that lacks nothing!
- 100 complete vegetarian entrées, recipes for quick everyday dishes ranging from easy to clever.
- Plus there are another 20 basic recipes that tell you how to make aromatic broths and tasty sauces without meat, and instructions for lots of basic preparations.
- Over 40 recipes are suitable for vegan cuisine.
- Recipe success: Everything is explained in steps, and there are lots of accompanying photographs to ensure that even budding chefs can enjoy success in the kitchen.
- The recipes are organized by country, and range from Mediterranean delights to Asian/oriental spices, to rustic northern european cuisine and specialties.
- The recipes also include valuable cooking and shopping tips, and at least 2 suggestions for other variations.
- A list of ingredients and recipe index, the ability to make shopping lists, and the favorites function all provide clarity and make shopping easier.
- And of course, the recipes can all be forwarded by email.
- A glossary explains the vegetarian proteins and ingredients.
- The photos can be rotated at the touch of a finger; you can turn the dishes through an angle of 180°, and see them from three sides.
Whether a quick meal during the working week or a clever recipe to delight guests, everything is explained clearly, step by step, and the many photographs make sure that even beginners can enjoy culinary success. The plated dishes can be turned in the recipe photos just by touching them with a finger so you can see them from any angle! An ingredient and recipe finder, individual shopping lists, and the Favorites function provide clarity and make shopping easy and stress-free. Of course, the recipes can all be printed out or forwarded by email.
The dishes are all combinations of lots of fresh vegetables, carbohydrates and the important plant proteins such as nuts, legumes, dairy products and eggs – healthy and delicious! Going Vegetarian! will also show you how the protein foods tofu, seitan, and tempeh can be made into delicious dishes.
Designed for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
Changes in the context menu of the recipe display:
Note function: You can now write your own notes for the recipes - and synchronize them with iCloud if you like
Read-out function: Reads the recipe steps out to you.
Print function: Prints out a formatted recipe sheet with a photo.
iCloud: Synchronizes notes, shopping lists and favorites between iPad and iPhone
Sequence of shopping lists: latest recipe at the top.
Visual help and support email from the app
New icon and new start screen.
The new full-text search includes the recipes and glossary
"Behind the scene" changes:
Code adaptation to iOS 8 - all-new memory management, improved stability and speed
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 22, 2015
- Food & Drink
- Buenavista Studio s.l.
- 185.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data