Garden Tracker - Bumper Crop
Garden Tracker - Bumper Crop lets you size and plan your garden plot, plant your vegetables in up to 50x50 squares, and then track their progress.
Garden Tracker was featured in the April 2013 issue of Wired magazine!
Also included in the Best Gardening Apps of a major national newspaper!
Read the recent glowing review by the NY Times!
See this video review on a national news site!
Now if you have a Dropbox account, you can upload and download your gardens to other devices or your Mac! This requires version 2.0 or above of Garden Tracker.
Create garden grids up to 50 rows and 50 columns! Use two fingers to pan around large gardens.
* Create garden: Choose the number of rows and columns in your garden. The dimensions are up to you. Create and track as many gardens as you want !
* Fill in your grid by choosing from the available, pre-loaded vegetables.
* Garden Tracker comes pre-loaded with over 40 common vegetables and general planting information including spacing, water needs, ideal soil temperature, recommended planting season, and recommended planting depth. Any of this information can be edited.
* Add your own vegetable, herbs, or even flowers! Add an unlimited number of plants that you can then add to and track in your garden.
* Track planting date and harvest date. It tracks progress of your garden by calculating estimated days to harvest based on planting date.
* Keep notes on your gardens, email garden details, log actual harvest date, and update your garden through the season.
* Take photos of your gardens so you can see how they change over time
* Handy reference tools useful for any gardener:
- Sunset/Sunrise calculator by your location and day.
- Lunar calendar for lunar cycle gardeners
- Garden Zone map with first and last frost dates for your USDA planting zone.
- Visual pest database with common pests and a focus on organic solutions to help tackle intruders in the field.
NOTE: If you have critical gardens, please make a backup of them before updating your app. To make a backup tap the info button then Backups and tap the Make Backup button. You can also upload your gardens to Dropbox before updating.
- new interface for iOS 7
- capture photos of each garden!
- bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 06, 2014
- Portable Databases
- 5.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (39)