Garden Tracker - Bumper Crop
Garden Tracker - Bumper Crop lets you size and plan your garden plot, plant your vegetables in up to 50x50 squares, and then track their progress.
Garden Tracker was featured in the April 2013 issue of Wired magazine!
Also included in the Best Gardening Apps of a major national newspaper!
Read the recent glowing review by the NY Times!
See this video review on a national news site!
This app now has the same features as Garden Tracker for iOS.
Create garden grids up to 50 rows and 50 columns! Use two fingers to pan around large gardens.
* Create garden: Choose the number of rows and columns in your garden. The dimensions are up to you. Create and track as many gardens as you want !
* Fill in your grid by choosing from the available, pre-loaded vegetables.
* Garden Tracker comes pre-loaded with over 40 common vegetables and general planting information including spacing, water needs, ideal soil temperature, recommended planting season, and recommended planting depth. Any of this information can be edited.
* Add your own vegetable, herbs, or even flowers! Add an unlimited number of plants that you can then add to and track in your garden.
* Track planting date and harvest date. It tracks progress of your garden by calculating estimated days to harvest based on planting date.
* Keep notes on your gardens, email garden details, log actual harvest date, and update your garden through the season.
* Take photos of your gardens so you can see how they change over time
* Handy reference tools useful for any gardener:
- Sunset/Sunrise calculator by your location and day.
- Lunar calendar for lunar cycle gardeners
- Garden Zone map with first and last frost dates for your USDA planting zone.
- Visual pest database with common pests and a focus on organic solutions to help tackle intruders in the field.
NOTE: if you have critical gardens please make a backup of them before updating this app. Tap the info button then Backups then Make Backup to backup your gardens.
Big new features:
* Plant packs!
* Succession planting! via duplicating gardens or by recording plants
* Favorite plants!
- Temp units, Distance units, Per Square units in app setting
- NOTE: if you have been using Per Square Meter and added your own vegetables or changed the existing ones, you may need to re-enter the per square meter data
- Duplicate an existing garden for succession planting the same year
- Plant Packs! create packs of your own plants to share with others or organize your plants!
- access Plants from the Gardens list
- easier to email, duplicate, or delete plants
- better management of user plant photos
- rename user fields
- Days till Germination
- Canadian plant hardiness map (Tap the Info button and change the Region, then tap the Sun button on the toolbar and then the Zone Table or Map)
- allow selecting favorite plants
- delete and re-add plants from preloads
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 31, 2014
- Portable Databases
- 5.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (39)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Area Code Directory
• Country Code Directory
• Data Prepper
• Garden Tracker
• Garden Tracker
• General DB
• General DB
• Private DB
• Stopwatch Log
• Tan Plan
• Use By Date
• Wake County Real Estate