iOS Universal Lifestyle
With over 9,000 public safety agencies using Everbridge to keep residents informed, ContactBridge offers the most trusted information available at a neighborhood level – all delivered directly to your mobile device. Messages range from emergencies and crime advisories to important announcements, reminders and community updates.
You can also connect with your employer or university to receive vital information during critical activities or while managing incidents. Your organization may also allow you to view your schedule or create your own alert to send an SOS when you need assistance.
With full control over privacy settings, you decide what information is shared and when, including your location, images and videos. This information will not shared outside of Everbridge or the organization with which you have purposefully connected.
Please note: battery consumption will increase when GPS is running in the background.
For those experiencing login issues, you can now tap “Can’t Login?” at the bottom of the login page for more information.
For those connected to private employee, student or other organizational networks, we’ve added the enhancements listed below.
- A new workflow walks you through configuring your Safety settings
- Use your duress code to trigger a silent SOS during check-in
- Optionally add a phone number on which to be contacted when you send an SOS
- The Messages page will remember and default to your last filter setting
- Enhanced security for file permissions and passcode
- Your organization may require you to select a replacement when making yourself unavailable for a shift