CIA Cooking Methods - Dry Heat Volume 1
iOS Universal Food & Drink
The Culinary Institute of America, the world’s premier culinary college, presents Cooking Methods - Dry Heat Volume #1.
Designed for professional chefs, this multimedia application provides the perfect opportunity to experience CIA training-on-the-go. Join CIA chef-instructors as they teach the fundamentals and techniques of grilling, roasting, broiling and baking.
Volume #1 demonstration-based learning modules feature:
- Grilling Overview
- Grilled Vegetables
- Grilled Lamb Chops with Caramelized Garlic Sauce
- Roasting Overview
- Roast Chicken with Pan Gravy
- Standing Rib Roast au Jus
- Broiling Overview
- Broiled Steak
- Broiled Lemon Sole
- Baking Overview
- Salmon Fillet with Smoked Salmon & Horseradish Crust
- Baked Eggs with Ratatouille
Upgraded to Universal app format with enhanced video.