Bondi Beach is arguably the most famous beach in the world, and if you’re travelling to Sydney it will certainly be on your list of sites to see, and things to do.
Bondi is easily accessible via public transport, and if you have wheels there is always plenty of parking.
But what to do when you get there? Well, that is what this app is for!
This app has been made by locals, and is jam packed with everything you need to help you get your bearings.
Contained within, are the locations of restaurants, bars, things to do and plenty of other useful info all relating to our world famous Bondi Beach.
Don’t take those pesky hotel brochures or travel books with you.
Grab this app, it has more than you need to to help you plan and make the most of your trip to beautiful Bondi Beach.
Enjoy the sunshine and sand and don’t forget to visit Icebergs for the beautiful views and lovely surrounds.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie....
Oi, Oi, Oi...
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 12, 2010
- Red Foundry Inc.
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 10.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• BEC Conference
• Check In The Dark
• Child MRI Prep
• Daily Verse Online
• Dian Ward Hair & Beauty
• Dude Wheres My Car - Chicago Towed Car Finder
• ENERGY RADIO - 1015
• Fusion Mobile
• InstaPad - Instagram Gallery for iPad
• InstaPad Pro - Instagram Gallery for iPad
• Jackson Group Property Management
• Matt Hall Racing
• Morning News - Canada Edition
• Radio Australia - Music & News
• Radio Canada - Music & News
• Radio China - Music & News
• Radio France - Musique & News
• Radio Germany - Musik & News
• Radio Italy - Musica & Notizie
• Radio Japan - Music & News
• Radio Netherlands - Muziek & News
• Rapid Surfer
• SSCC - Stony Stratford Community Baptist Church
• There and Back
• sd photo - Steven Dewall Photography
• three bean espresso