► Requires the Automatic Link accessory, which plugs into your car's data port. $99.95
Automatic is your Smart Driving Assistant. It wirelessly connects your car and your iPhone using Bluetooth® Low Energy.
With Automatic, you can:
• Learn fuel-saving driving habits to save big on gas.
• Know what that check engine light means and clear it with a tap.
• Track your car's fuel level and set custom low-fuel warnings (not available in all cars)
• Always remember where you parked.
• Get emergency assistance in a serious crash
Works with iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, and 5c in gasoline/hybrid cars sold in the U.S. since 1996. For a complete list of supported cars visit automatic.com/cars
Disclaimer: Automatic uses GPS to map the route of your trips. It's used sparingly, but continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
New in 2.2.1:
- Fixed a Bluetooth related crash
- Fixed Crash Alert screen not looking right on 3.5'' screens
- Fixed users being prompted for access camera access when setting up Automatic on iOS 8
- Removed entirely airplane mode bubble
- Other minor UI fixes when running the app on iOS 8
New in 2.2:
- Activate Siri by pressing-and-holding the SYNC button on your supported Ford car or truck. Learn more at blog.automatic.com.
- Better support for iOS 8
- The nearby mechanics screen got some love and should be working better all around
- Other bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 14, 2014
- 16.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (21)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (908)