► Requires the Automatic Link accessory, which plugs into your car's data port. $99.95
Automatic is your Smart Driving Assistant. It wirelessly connects your car and your iPhone using Bluetooth® Low Energy.
With Automatic, you can:
● Drive smarter and save big on gas.
● Get feedback on your driving style with subtle audio cues when you do things that waste gas.
● Know what that check engine light means and clear it with a tap.
● Track your trips and drive score.
● Always remember where you parked.
● Get emergency assistance in a serious crash
Works with iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, and 5s in gasoline cars sold in the U.S. since 1996. For a complete list of supported cars visit automatic.com/cars
Disclaimer: Automatic uses GPS to map the route of your trips. It's used sparingly, but continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fix for trip data being uploaded late.
And lots of great stuff from 1.5:
• Share interesting trips on Facebook and Twitter
• Encouraging notifications for a great drive score and exceptional trips
• Button to rename trip locations is easier to tap
• Improved robustness of Crash Alert
• Fixed bugs that would cause some trips to not appear in the timeline
• Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect error codes to show up on the check engine screen
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 26, 2014
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (11)
- 11.9 MB