► Requires the Automatic Link accessory, which plugs into your car's data port. $99.95
Automatic is your Smart Driving Assistant. It wirelessly connects your car and your iPhone using Bluetooth® Low Energy.
With Automatic, you can:
• Learn fuel-saving driving habits to save big on gas.
• Know what that check engine light means and clear it with a tap.
• Track your car's fuel level and set custom low-fuel warnings (not available in all cars)
• Always remember where you parked.
• Get emergency assistance in a serious crash
Works with iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, and 5c in gasoline/hybrid cars sold in the U.S. since 1996. For a complete list of supported cars visit automatic.com/cars
Disclaimer: Automatic uses GPS to map the route of your trips. It's used sparingly, but continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’ve been busy this summer building some really cool features. Until those are done, here’s a little update that helps you know when Automatic’s working, when it isn’t, and how to fix it.
Version 2.1 for iPhone introduces a new connection tone that plays at the start of each trip to let you know Automatic is connected and working properly.
If Automatic can’t connect within the first minute of your drive, it’ll play a different “disconnection” tone to let you know something’s wrong.
This release also contains other bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 31, 2014
- 15.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (249)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (680)