► Requires the Automatic Link accessory, which plugs into your car's data port. $99.95
Automatic is your Smart Driving Assistant. It wirelessly connects your car and your iPhone using Bluetooth® Low Energy.
With Automatic, you can:
• Learn fuel-saving driving habits to save big on gas.
• Know what that check engine light means and clear it with a tap.
• Track your car's fuel level and set custom low-fuel warnings (not available in all cars)
• Always remember where you parked.
• Get emergency assistance in a serious crash
Works with iPhone 4s, 5, 5s, and 5c in gasoline/hybrid cars sold in the U.S. since 1996. For a complete list of supported cars visit automatic.com/cars
Disclaimer: Automatic uses GPS to map the route of your trips. It's used sparingly, but continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Lots of little bug fixes in this release:
- Fixed a few nasty crashes
- Fixed issue where some people's setting wouldn't be restored after an app update.
- Removed "beta" label from Crash Alert
- Removed the notification when you force-quit the app
- Remove instructions on how to prevent missed trips. We'll have an even better replacement for this soon.
- Removed extra languages from showing up in App Store
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 09, 2014
- 14.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (37)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (453)