iOS Universal Shopping
The Apple Store app provides a more personal way to shop for the latest Apple products and accessories. Get recommendations based on the Apple products you already own. Find out which accessories are compatible with your devices. Easily upgrade to a new iPhone from your current one. Keep track of your orders wherever you go. And sign up for hands-on sessions in store. You can even use Apple Pay to check out from your iPhone when you visit a participating Apple Store.
Note that the Apple Store app and certain features are available only in select countries.
How your data is used
To confirm compatibility and recommend products, the app will only access the name, model and part number of devices linked to your Apple ID. To turn off this feature, go to My Devices in Account Settings.
- Unlock a more personal, relevant in-store experience. Get product and session recommendations, see Favorites in stock, and scan and buy accessories right from your iPhone.
- With the Sessions tab, find daily sessions on photography, music, and more to take your creativity further. You can also choose a session based on products you already own.
- Manage your orders in more ways. Now view invoices, edit shipping details and engraving messages, or cancel an individual item in your order.
- Get a better look at the savings that come with buying refurbished products.
- Discover design updates and improvements throughout the app.