StrongLifts 5x5 Workout
iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
Featured by Apple in the TV commercial "strength".
The simplest, most effective workout to get stronger, build muscle and burn fat fast. Three exercises, three times a week, 45 minutes per workout. Thousands of people worldwide have used the StrongLifts 5x5 workout app to get stronger, build muscle and burn fat. All without training more than three times a week.
The StrongLifts 5x5 workout app is like having a personal strength and muscle building coach in your pocket. The app guides you through every StrongLifts 5x5 workout. It shows you which exercise to do each workout, with how much weight, how long to rest between sets and a lot more. This takes the guess work out of your training so you can focus on lifting!
= OVER 10000 5 STAR REVIEWS =
5/5 Used for 3 months! Excellent results 130kg squat !!!
5/5 Works great! I love this program! Making all kinds of gains!!
5/5 Clean, simple and intuitive Phenomenal app. It's my bro-app to do some lifting with.
= FEATURES =
- FREE DOWNLOAD
- Simple, easy and intuitive design
- Integrates the StrongLifts 5x5 workout
- Records weights, sets and reps - no more pen and paper!
- Know which exercise to do and how much to lift each workout
- Auto-alternate workout A/B, switch manually anytime from the menu
- Auto-add weight each workout, set increments/microload in settings
- Auto-deload/repeat the weight if you missed reps or hit a plateau
- Timer suggests how long to rest between sets based on last set
- Graphs to view your progresson all the lifts and for body-weight
- Calendar for weekly and monthly overviews of your workouts
- Notes for tracking assistance exercises or how workout went
- Kg/lb – set this on first use, switch anytime in settings
- Bar setting: set the weight of your barbell in settings
- Auto-backup workouts to cloud, sync to any device
- Videos of workout and exercises
= Get Even Better Results with The StrongLifts Power Pack! =
Unlock the StrongLifts Power Pack to gain access to even more features. These will save you even more "brain" work in the gym, help you break through plateaus and allow you to add assistance exercises to emphasize certain muscles. Here are all the features the Power Pack unlocks...
- Warmup sets, reps and weights calculator for all exercises
- Assistance work - unlock assistance exercises to target body-parts like arms, abs, calves
- Custom Assistance - create your own custom assistance exercise, with your sets and reps
- Plate calculator - list breakdown of plates to add with easy graph displays
- 3x5/3x3/1x3 - break plateaus by switching to 3x5/3x3/1x3 once 5x5 stops working
- Apple Health: sync workouts, estimated calories burned and body-weight with Apple Health
- Export your workouts to csv and view them with excel
Note: purchasing the Power Pack also supports the team behind this app, and keeps the app free of ads. If you find the app helpful, purchase the Power Pack to support us.
= ABOUT STRONGLIFTS 5x5 =
StrongLifts 5x5 is the simplest, most effecive workout to get stronger, build muscle and burn fat. 3 full body compound exercises exercises, 3x/week, 45 mins per workout. The first workout A you Squat, Bench and Barbell Row. After taking one day rest, you do the second workout B – Squat, Overhead Press and Deadlift. Start light to focus on form and build confidence under the bar, then add weight each workout.
The StrongLifts 5x5 app does the thinking for you so you can focus on lifting. But you can find more info about the StrongLifts 5x5 workout on the StrongLifts.com website at http://stronglifts.com/5x5/
= SUPPORT =
If you experience any issues with the StrongLifts 5x5 workout app or have suggestions to improve it, we'd love to hear from you! Just contact us from the app by going to menu - help. This way we have your phone info. -Mehdi
= LIKE STRONGLIFTS 5x5?=
If you like StrongLifts 5x5, please rate the app 5-stars on iTunes so more people find it -Mehdi
* More Improvements to increments. some users were experiencing exercises not auto-incrementing. This should fix that. If the app doesn't add weight after updating, check that you're increments are on in settings - workout - tap an exercise - increments. After that restart the app by double tapping the home button, sliding StrongLifts up, and starting StrongLifts. After that the app will add weight normally.
* General stability and bug fixes
Any issues or questions, contact us through the app - menu - help (or email firstname.lastname@example.org). If you like the app, please rate it 5 stars so more people find it.- Mehdi